Kristin V Hirsch Svendsen
Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2020) Embedded systems and the Internet of Things: Can low-cost gas sensors be used in risk assessment of occupational exposure?. Journal of Occupational and Environmental Hygiene. vol. 17 (10).
- (2020) Exposure to ultrafine particles in the ferroalloy industry using a logbook method. Nanomaterials. vol. 10 (12).
- (2020) Can CO2 sensors in the ventilation system of a pool facility help reduce the variability in the trihalomethane concentration observed in indoor air?. Environment International. vol. 138 (105665).
- (2020) Covariation amongst pool management, trichloramine exposure and asthma for swimmers in Norway. Science of the Total Environment. vol. 723.
- (2019) Endotoxin and Hydrogen Sulphide Exposure and Effects on the Airways Among Waste Water Workers in Sewage Treatment Plants and Sewer Net System. Annals of Work Exposures and Health. vol. 63 (4).
- (2019) Energy use and perceived health in indoor swimming pool facilities. IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering. vol. 609 (042051).
- (2019) Determinants of Exposure and Variability of Trihalomethanes in the Air of Three Indoor Swimming Pools. Annals of Work Exposures and Health. vol. 63 (5).
- (2019) Modelling the concentration of chloroform in the air of a Norwegian swimming pool facility-A repeated measures study. Science of the Total Environment. vol. 664.
- (2019) UV treatment and air quality in a pool facility. Water Science and Technology. vol. 80 (3).
- (2019) Work environment factors and respiratory complaints in Norwegian cooks. International Archives of Occupational and Environmental Health.
- (2018) Hydrogen sulphide exposure in waste water treatment. Journal of Occupational Medicine and Toxicology. vol. 13.
- (2017) Comparison of trihalomethanes in the air of two Indoor swimming pool facilities using different type of chlorination and different types of water. Water Science and Technology : Water Supply. vol. 18 (4).
- (2017) Presentation of an approach for risk characterization of exposure to chemicals in cleaning work. Safety Science. vol. 91.
- (2017) Urinary 8-oxo-7, 8-dihydro-2′-deoxyguanosine concentrations after frying of bacon, a pilot study. Toxicological & Environmental Chemistry. vol. 99 (3).
- (2016) Work environment factors and work sustainability in Norwegian cooks. International Journal of Occupational Medicine and Environmental Health. vol. 29 (1).
- (2015) Effectuality of cleaning workers' training and cleaning enterprises' chemical health hazard risk profiling. SH@W Safety and Health at Work. vol. 6 (4).
- (2014) The occurence of delayed adverse Health effects in dental personel after exposure to mercury. Dentistry. vol. 4 (4).
- (2014) Short term exposure to low amounts of airway irritants in a swine confinement building and inflammatory markers in blood and exhaled air. AAEM: Annals of Agricultural and Environmental Medicine. vol. 21 (3).
- (2014) Are safety data sheets for cleaning products used in Norway a factor contributing to the risk of workers exposure to chemicals?. International Journal of Occupational Medicine and Environmental Health. vol. 27 (5).
- (2014) Nonfatal occupational injuries in norwegian Farmers. SH@W Safety and Health at Work. vol. 5 (3).