Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2021) SCORE2 risk prediction algorithms: new models to estimate 10-year risk of cardiovascular disease in Europe. European Heart Journal. vol. 42 (25).
- (2021) Gallstones, Body Mass Index, C-Reactive Protein, and Gallbladder Cancer: Mendelian Randomization Analysis of Chilean and European Genotype Data. Hepatology. vol. 73 (5).
- (2021) Deciphering osteoarthritis genetics across 826,690 individuals from 9 populations. Cell. vol. 184.
- (2021) Genome-wide analysis of 53,400 people with irritable bowel syndrome highlights shared genetic pathways with mood and anxiety disorders. Nature Genetics. vol. 53 (11).
- (2021) Metabolic syndrome and the plasma proteome: from association to causation. Cardiovascular Diabetology. vol. 20.
- (2021) Variants associated with HHIP expression have sex-differential effects on lung function. Wellcome Open Research. vol. 5.
- (2021) Risk of lower respiratory tract infections : a genome-wide association study with Mendelian randomization analysis in three independent European populations. Clinical Microbiology and Infection (CMI).
- (2021) Joint Effect of Multiple Prothrombotic Genotypes and Obesity on the Risk of Incident Venous Thromboembolism. Thrombosis and Haemostasis.
- (2021) Polymorphisms in the TP53-MDM2-MDM4-axis in patients with rheumatoid arthritis. Gene. vol. 793.
- (2021) Impact of the APOBEC3A/B deletion polymorphism on risk of ovarian cancer. Scientific Reports. vol. 11 (1).
- (2021) Impact of MDM2 promoter SNP55 (rs2870820) on risk of endometrial and ovarian cancer. Biomarkers. vol. 26 (4).
- (2021) Plasma Proteomics of Renal Function: A Transethnic Meta-Analysis and Mendelian Randomization Study. Journal of the American Society of Nephrology.
- (2021) Lifetime obesity trends are associated with subclinical myocardial injury: The Trøndelag health study. Journal of Internal Medicine.
- (2021) Subclinical myocardial injury and risk of COVID-19 in the general population: The Trøndelag Health Study. Clinical Chemistry.
- (2021) Model-based assessment of replicability for genome-wide association meta-analysis. Nature Communications. vol. 12 (1).
- (2021) Genome-wide association study of cardiac troponin i in the general population. Human Molecular Genetics. vol. 30 (21).
- (2021) Genome-wide association study identifies RNF123 locus as associated with chronic widespread musculoskeletal pain. Annals of the Rheumatic Diseases. vol. 80 (9).
- (2021) The causal effects of serum lipids and apolipoproteins on kidney function: Multivariable and bidirectional Mendelian-randomization analyses. International Journal of Epidemiology. vol. 50 (5).
- (2021) Regulatory variants in TCF7L2 are associated with thoracic aortic aneurysm. American Journal of Human Genetics. vol. 108 (9).
- (2021) Insomnia symptoms and subclinical myocardial injury: Data from the Nord-Trøndelag Health (HUNT) study. Journal of Sleep Research. vol. 30 (5).