Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2020) ABCB1/4 gallbladder cancer risk variants identified in India also show strong effects in Chileans. Cancer Epidemiology. vol. 65:101643.
- (2020) Use of Glucagon-Like Peptide 1 Receptor Agonists and Risk of Serious Renal Events: Scandinavian Cohort Study. Diabetes Care.
- (2020) Use of sodium-glucose co-transporter 2 inhibitors and risk of serious renal events: Scandinavian cohort study. BMJ (Clinical Research Edition).
- (2020) Comparison of methods to construct a genetic risk score for prediction of rheumatoid arthritis in the population-based Nord-Trøndelag Health Study, Norway. Rheumatology. vol. 59 (7).
- (2019) Variation in serum PCSK9 (proprotein convertase subtilisin/kexin type 9), cardiovascular disease risk, and an investigation of potential unanticipated effects of PCSK9 inhibition. Circulation. Genomic and precision medicine. vol. 12 (1).
- (2019) Search for Early Pancreatic Cancer Blood Biomarkers in Five European Prospective Population Biobanks Using Metabolomics. Endocrinology. vol. 160 (7).
- (2019) Sex-specific and pleiotropic effects underlying kidney function identified from GWAS meta-analysis. Nature Communications. vol. 10:1847.
- (2019) Genome-wide association study reveals dynamic role of genetic variation in infant and early childhood growth. Nature Communications. vol. 10.
- (2019) Circulating markers of cellular immune activation in pre-diagnostic blood sample and lung cancer risk in the Lung Cancer Cohort Consortium (LC3). International Journal of Cancer. vol. 146 (9).
- (2019) The influence of obesity-related factors in the etiology of renal cell carcinoma-A mendelian randomization study. Nature Methods. vol. 16:e1002724 (1).
- (2019) Protein-coding variants implicate novel genes related to lipid homeostasis contributing to body-fat distribution. Nature Genetics. vol. 51 (3).
- (2019) Timing of HPV16-E6 antibody seroconversion before OPSCC: Findings from the HPVC3 consortium. Annals of Oncology. vol. 30 (8).
- (2019) Biological and clinical insights from genetics of insomnia symptoms. Nature Genetics. vol. 51 (3).
- (2019) Genomic and transcriptomic association studies identify 16 novel susceptibility loci for venous thromboembolism. Blood. vol. 134 (19).
- (2019) Association studies of up to 1.2 million individuals yield new insights into the genetic etiology of tobacco and alcohol use. Nature Genetics. vol. 51 (2).
- (2019) Temporal changes in cardiac troponin i are associated with risk of cardiovascular events in the general population: The Nord-Trøndelag health study. Clinical Chemistry. vol. 65 (7).
- (2019) Genetics of Atopic Dermatitis: From DNA Sequence to Clinical Relevance. Dermatology. vol. 235 (5).
- (2019) Genome-wide association study of psoriasis suggests a new risk locus on chromosome 10: The HUNT Study. Forum for Nordic Dermato-Venereology. vol. 24 (2).
- (2019) Are Requirements to Deposit Data in Research Repositories Compatible With the European Union's General Data Protection Regulation?. Annals of Internal Medicine. vol. 170 (5).
- (2019) Circulating high sensitivity C reactive protein concentrations and risk of lung cancer: Nested case-control study within Lung Cancer Cohort Consortium. BMJ. British Medical Journal. vol. 364:k4981.