Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2019) Variation in serum PCSK9 (proprotein convertase subtilisin/kexin type 9), cardiovascular disease risk, and an investigation of potential unanticipated effects of PCSK9 inhibition. Circulation. Genomic and precision medicine. vol. 12:e002335 (1).
- (2019) Sex-specific and pleiotropic effects underlying kidney function identified from GWAS meta-analysis. Nature Communications. vol. 10:1847.
- (2019) Genome-wide association study reveals dynamic role of genetic variation in infant and early childhood growth. Nature Communications. vol. 10:4448.
- (2019) Circulating markers of cellular immune activation in pre-diagnostic blood sample and lung cancer risk in the Lung Cancer Cohort Consortium (LC3). International Journal of Cancer.
- (2019) The influence of obesity-related factors in the etiology of renal cell carcinoma-A mendelian randomization study. Nature Methods. vol. 16:e1002724 (1).
- (2019) Timing of HPV16-E6 antibody seroconversion before OPSCC: Findings from the HPVC3 consortium. Annals of Oncology. vol. 30 (8).
- (2019) Biological and clinical insights from genetics of insomnia symptoms. Nature Genetics. vol. 51 (3).
- (2019) Association studies of up to 1.2 million individuals yield new insights into the genetic etiology of tobacco and alcohol use. Nature Genetics. vol. 51 (2).
- (2019) Temporal changes in cardiac troponin i are associated with risk of cardiovascular events in the general population: The Nord-Trøndelag health study. Clinical Chemistry. vol. 65 (7).
- (2019) Genetics of Atopic Dermatitis: From DNA Sequence to Clinical Relevance. Dermatology.
- (2019) Are Requirements to Deposit Data in Research Repositories Compatible With the European Union's General Data Protection Regulation?. Annals of Internal Medicine. vol. 170 (5).
- (2019) Circulating high sensitivity C reactive protein concentrations and risk of lung cancer: Nested case-control study within Lung Cancer Cohort Consortium. BMJ. British Medical Journal. vol. 364:k4981.
- (2019) Helicobacter pylori in relation to asthma and allergy modified by abdominal obesity: The HUNT study in Norway. World Allergy Organization Journal. vol. 12 (5).
- (2019) Impact of prothrombotic genotypes on the association between family history of myocardial infarction and venous thromboembolism. Journal of Thrombosis and Haemostasis.
- (2019) Genome-wide association analysis of self-reported daytime sleepiness identifies 42 loci that suggest biological subtypes. Nature Communications. vol. 10:3503.
- (2019) Vitamin B6 catabolism and lung cancer risk: Results from the Lung Cancer Cohort Consortium (LC3). Annals of Oncology. vol. 30 (3).
- (2018) Circulating concentrations of vitamin D in relation to pancreatic cancer risk in European populations. International Journal of Cancer. vol. 142 (6).
- (2018) Road traffic noise, air pollution and incident cardiovascular disease: A joint analysis of the HUNT, EPIC-Oxford and UK Biobank cohorts. Environment International. vol. 114.
- (2018) Identification of ADHD risk genes in extended pedigrees by combining linkage analysis and whole-exome sequencing. Molecular Psychiatry.
- (2018) Genetic inactivation of ANGPTL4 improves glucose homeostasis and is associated with reduced risk of diabetes. Nature Communications. vol. 9.