Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2019) Variation in serum PCSK9 (proprotein convertase subtilisin/kexin type 9), cardiovascular disease risk, and an investigation of potential unanticipated effects of PCSK9 inhibition. Circulation. Genomic and precision medicine. vol. 12:e002335 (1).
- (2019) The influence of obesity-related factors in the etiology of renal cell carcinoma-A mendelian randomization study. Nature Methods. vol. 16:e1002724 (1).
- (2019) Biological and clinical insights from genetics of insomnia symptoms. Nature Genetics. vol. 51 (3).
- (2019) Association studies of up to 1.2 million individuals yield new insights into the genetic etiology of tobacco and alcohol use. Nature Genetics. vol. 51 (2).
- (2019) Are Requirements to Deposit Data in Research Repositories Compatible With the European Union's General Data Protection Regulation?. Annals of Internal Medicine. vol. 170 (5).
- (2019) Circulating high sensitivity C reactive protein concentrations and risk of lung cancer: Nested case-control study within Lung Cancer Cohort Consortium. BMJ-BRITISH MEDICAL JOURNAL. vol. 364:k4981.
- (2019) Helicobacter pylori in relation to asthma and allergy modified by abdominal obesity: The HUNT study in Norway. World Allergy Organization Journal. vol. 12 (5).
- (2019) Impact of prothrombotic genotypes on the association between family history of myocardial infarction and venous thromboembolism. Journal of Thrombosis and Haemostasis.
- (2018) Circulating concentrations of vitamin D in relation to pancreatic cancer risk in European populations. International Journal of Cancer. vol. 142 (6).
- (2018) Road traffic noise, air pollution and incident cardiovascular disease: A joint analysis of the HUNT, EPIC-Oxford and UK Biobank cohorts. Environment International. vol. 114.
- (2018) Identification of ADHD risk genes in extended pedigrees by combining linkage analysis and whole-exome sequencing. Molecular Psychiatry.
- (2018) Genetic inactivation of ANGPTL4 improves glucose homeostasis and is associated with reduced risk of diabetes. Nature Communications. vol. 9.
- (2018) Genome-wide analysis yields new loci associating with aortic valve stenosis. Nature Communications. vol. 9.
- (2018) The accuracy of the clinical diagnosis of Parkinson disease. The HUNT study. Journal of Neurology. vol. 265 (9).
- (2018) Circulating cotinine concentrations and lung cancer risk in the Lung Cancer Cohort Consortium (LC3). International Journal of Epidemiology. vol. 47 (6).
- (2018) White blood cell BRCA1 promoter methylation status and ovarian cancer risk. Annals of Internal Medicine. vol. 168 (5).
- (2018) 743 HUNTing for genes that affect inflammatory skin disease in 4,071 cases and 40,430 controls. Journal of Investigative Dermatology. vol. 138 (5).
- (2018) A Validated Clinical Risk Prediction Model for Lung Cancer in Smokers of All Ages and Exposure Types: A HUNT Study. EBioMedicine. vol. 31.
- (2018) No association between circulating concentrations of vitamin D and risk of lung cancer: An analysis in 20 prospective studies in the Lung Cancer Cohort Consortium (LC3). Annals of Oncology. vol. 29 (6).
- (2018) Genome-wide Study of Atrial Fibrillation Identifies Seven Risk Loci and Highlights Biological Pathways and Regulatory Elements Involved in Cardiac Development. American Journal of Human Genetics. vol. 102 (1).