Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2021) Joint Effect of Multiple Prothrombotic Genotypes and Obesity on the Risk of Incident Venous Thromboembolism. Thrombosis and Haemostasis.
- (2021) Polymorphisms in the TP53-MDM2-MDM4-axis in patients with rheumatoid arthritis. Gene. vol. 793:145747.
- (2021) Insomnia symptoms and subclinical myocardial injury: Data from the Nord-Trøndelag Health (HUNT) study. Journal of Sleep Research.
- (2021) Prothrombotic genotypes and risk of venous thromboembolism in occult cancer. Thrombosis Research. vol. 205.
- (2021) Genetic insight into sick sinus syndrome. European Heart Journal. vol. 42 (20).
- (2021) Use of incretin-based drugs and risk of cholangiocarcinoma: Scandinavian cohort study. Diabetologia. vol. 64 (10).
- (2021) A genome-wide association study with 1,126,563 individuals identifies new risk loci for Alzheimer's disease. Nature Genetics.
- (2020) Genome-wide association study of intracranial aneurysms identifies 17 risk loci and genetic overlap with clinical risk factors. Nature Genetics. vol. 52.
- (2020) ABCB1/4 gallbladder cancer risk variants identified in India also show strong effects in Chileans. Cancer Epidemiology. vol. 65:101643.
- (2020) Separating the genetics of childhood and adult obesity: a validation study of genetic scores for body mass index in adolescence and adulthood in the HUNT Study. Human Molecular Genetics.
- (2020) Avoiding dynastic, assortative mating, and population stratification biases in Mendelian randomization through within-family analyses. Nature Communications. vol. 11.
- (2020) Deciphering the Plasma Proteome of Type 2 Diabetes. Diabetes. vol. 69.
- (2020) Age-of-onset information helps identify 76 genetic variants associated with allergic disease. PLoS Genetics. vol. 16 (6).
- (2020) Development and validation of a prediction model for incident hand osteoarthritis in the HUNT study. Osteoarthritis and Cartilage. vol. 28 (7).
- (2020) Genetic Architecture of Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm in the Million Veteran Program. Circulation. vol. 142 (17).
- (2020) Aptamer-Based Proteomic Platform Identifies Novel Protein Predictors of Incident Heart Failure and Echocardiographic Traits. Circulation: Heart Failure. vol. 13 (5).
- (2020) Loss-of-function genomic variants highlight potential therapeutic targets for cardiovascular disease. Nature Communications.
- (2020) Use of Glucagon-Like Peptide 1 Receptor Agonists and Risk of Serious Renal Events: Scandinavian Cohort Study. Diabetes Care. vol. 43 (6).
- (2020) Use of sodium-glucose co-transporter 2 inhibitors and risk of serious renal events: Scandinavian cohort study. BMJ (Clinical Research Edition). vol. 369.
- (2020) Cardiometabolic traits, sepsis and severe covid-19: a Mendelian randomization investigation. Circulation. vol. 142 (18).