Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2022) Dissecting the shared genetic basis of migraine and mental disorders using novel statistical tools. Brain. vol. 145 (1).
- (2022) Rare SLC13A1 variants associate with intervertebral disc disorder highlighting role of sulfate in disc pathology. Nature Communications. vol. 13 (1).
- (2022) Genome-wide analysis of 102,084 migraine cases identifies 123 risk loci and subtype-specific risk alleles. Nature Genetics. vol. 54 (2).
- (2022) Subclinical myocardial injury and risk of COVID-19 in the general population: The Trøndelag Health Study. Clinical Chemistry.
- (2022) Genome-wide association meta-analysis identifies 29 new acne susceptibility loci. Nature Communications. vol. 13 (1).
- (2022) Tobacco Consumption and High-Sensitivity Cardiac Troponin I in the General Population: The HUNT Study. Journal of the American Heart Association (JAHA). vol. 11 (2).
- (2021) SCORE2 risk prediction algorithms: new models to estimate 10-year risk of cardiovascular disease in Europe. European Heart Journal. vol. 42 (25).
- (2021) Gallstones, Body Mass Index, C-Reactive Protein, and Gallbladder Cancer: Mendelian Randomization Analysis of Chilean and European Genotype Data. Hepatology. vol. 73 (5).
- (2021) Deciphering osteoarthritis genetics across 826,690 individuals from 9 populations. Cell. vol. 184.
- (2021) Genome-wide analysis of 53,400 people with irritable bowel syndrome highlights shared genetic pathways with mood and anxiety disorders. Nature Genetics. vol. 53 (11).
- (2021) Metabolic syndrome and the plasma proteome: from association to causation. Cardiovascular Diabetology. vol. 20.
- (2021) Type 2 diabetes sex-specific effects associated with E167K coding variant in TM6SF2. iScience. vol. 24 (11).
- (2021) Variants associated with HHIP expression have sex-differential effects on lung function. Wellcome Open Research. vol. 5.
- (2021) Risk of lower respiratory tract infections: a genome-wide association study with Mendelian randomization analysis in three independent European populations. Clinical Microbiology and Infection (CMI).
- (2021) Sex- and age-specific genetic analysis of chronic back pain. Pain. vol. 162 (4).
- (2021) Joint Effect of Multiple Prothrombotic Genotypes and Obesity on the Risk of Incident Venous Thromboembolism. Thrombosis and Haemostasis.
- (2021) Polymorphisms in the TP53-MDM2-MDM4-axis in patients with rheumatoid arthritis. Gene. vol. 793.
- (2021) Impact of the APOBEC3A/B deletion polymorphism on risk of ovarian cancer. Scientific Reports. vol. 11 (1).
- (2021) The power of genetic diversity in genome-wide association studies of lipids. Nature. vol. 600 (7890).
- (2021) Impact of MDM2 promoter SNP55 (rs2870820) on risk of endometrial and ovarian cancer. Biomarkers. vol. 26 (4).