Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Displaying a selection of activities. See all publications in the database
- (2018) Membrane contactor for subsea natural gas dehydration: Model development and sensitivity study. Journal of Membrane Science.
- (2017) Potential applications of membrane separation for subsea natural gas processing: A review. Journal of Natural Gas Science and Engineering. vol. 39.
- (2015) Conceptual design of an autonomous once-through gas-to-liquid process — Comparison between fixed bed and microchannel reactors. Fuel processing technology. vol. 139.
- (2017) Subsea regeneration of triethylene glycol for natural gas dehydration using pervaporation technology. International Conference on Membranes and Membrane Processes 2017 ; 2017-07-29 - 2017-08-04.
- (2017) Simple Modeling of Amine Emissions from a Membrane Contactor. TCCS-9 . SINTEF; Trondheim. 2017-06-12 - 2017-06-14.
- (2017) Membrane contactor modelling for subsea natural gas dehydration. 11th International Congress on Membranes and Membrane Processes 2017 ; San Francisco. 2017-07-29 - 2017-08-04.
- (2017) Membrane processes for subsea natural gas dehydration. Subsea Valley Conference 2017 ; Fornebu. 2017-04-04 - 2017-04-06.