Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2017) Mechanical properties of composite hydrogels of alginate and cellulose nanofibrils. Polymers. vol. 9 (8).
- (2017) Cytocompatibility of Wood-Derived Cellulose Nanofibril Hydrogels with Different Surface Chemistry. Biomacromolecules. vol. 18 (4).
- (2017) Temperature stability of nanocellulose dispersions. Carbohydrate Polymers. vol. 157.
- (2017) Coatability of cellulose nanofibril suspensions: Role of rheology and water retention. BioResources. vol. 12 (4).
- (2017) The effects of pH, time and temperature on the stability and viscosity of cellulose nanocrystal (CNC) dispersions: implications for use in enhanced oil recovery. Cellulose (London). vol. 24 (10).
- (2017) Viability and properties of roll-to-roll coating of cellulose nanofibrils on recycled paperboard. Nordic Pulp & Paper Research Journal. vol. 32 (2).
- (2016) Airborne Nanoparticles Filtration by Means of Cellulose Nanofibril Based Materials. Journal of Biomaterials and Nanobiotechnology. vol. 7.
- (2016) Novel pretreatment pathways for dissolution of lignocellulosic biomass based on ionic liquid and low temperature alkaline treatment. Biomass & Bioenergy. vol. 93.
- (2016) Hemicellulose-reinforced nanocellulose hydrogels for wound healing application. Cellulose (London). vol. 23 (5).
- (2016) Sandstone injectivity and salt stability of cellulose nanocrystals (CNC) dispersions—Premises for use of CNC in enhanced oil recovery. Industrial crops and products (Print). vol. 93.
- (2016) Mixing of cellulose nanofibrils and individual furnish components: Effects on paper properties and structure. Nordic Pulp & Paper Research Journal. vol. 31 (3).
- (2015) Substitution of nanoclay in high gas barrier films of cellulose nanofibrils with cellulose nanocrystals and thermal treatment. Cellulose (London). vol. 22 (2).
- (2015) Controlling the elastic modulus of cellulose nanofibril hydrogels—scaffolds with potential in tissue engineering. Cellulose (London). vol. 22 (1).
- (2014) Cellulose nanofibrils: Challenges and possibilities as a paper additive or coating material - A review. Nordic Pulp & Paper Research Journal. vol. 29 (1).
- (2014) The effect of xylan on the fibrillation efficiency of DED bleached soda bagasse pulp and on nanopaper characteristics. Cellulose (London).
- (2014) Effects of bagasse microfibrillated cellulose and cationic polyacrylamide on key properties of bagasse paper. Carbohydrate Polymers. vol. 99.
- (2013) Cytotoxicity tests of cellulose nanofibril-based structures. Cellulose (London). vol. 20 (4).
- (2012) Nanofibers against nanoparticles: Cellulosic nanofibers for nanoparticle aerosol filtration, concepts, achievements, and perspectives. Abstract of Papers of the American Chemical Society. vol. 243.
- (2012) Nanofibrillar cellulose - a stabilizer of colloidal dispersions. Abstract of Papers of the American Chemical Society. vol. 244.
- (2011) Novel polymer nanomaterials for food packaging based on modified cellulose nanofibres. Valtion Teknillinen Tutkimuskeskus. V T T Symposium.