Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2020) A core flood and microfluidics investigation of nanocellulose as a chemical additive to water flooding for EOR. Nanomaterials. vol. 10 (7).
- (2020) Cross-linked gelatin-nanocellulose scaffolds for bone tissue engineering. Materials letters (General ed.). vol. 264.
- (2020) Cellulose nanofibrils as rheology modifier in mayonnaise – A pilot scale demonstration. Food Hydrocolloids. vol. 108.
- (2020) Optimization of nanocomposite membranes with high-charge and size-screened phosphorylated nanocellulose fibrils for CO2 separation. Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Research.
- (2019) High-Temperature Core Flood Investigation of Nanocellulose as a Green Additive for Enhanced Oil Recovery. Nanomaterials. vol. 9 (665).
- (2019) Oil-in-Water Emulsions Stabilized by Cellulose Nanofibrils—The Effects of Ionic Strength and pH. Nanomaterials. vol. 9.
- (2019) The potential of TEMPO-oxidized cellulose nanofibrils as rheology modifiers in food systems. Cellulose. vol. 26 (9).
- (2019) Polymeric 3D scaffolds for tissue regeneration: Evaluation of biopolymer nanocomposite reinforced with cellulose nanofibrils. Materials Science and Engineering C: Materials for Biological Applications. vol. 94.
- (2019) Inflammatory responses and tissue reactions to wood-Based nanocellulose scaffolds. Materials Science and Engineering C: Materials for Biological Applications. vol. 97.
- (2019) Viscoelastic properties of nanocellulose based inks for 3D printing and mechanical properties of CNF/alginate biocomposite gels. Cellulose. vol. 26 (1).
- (2019) Wood-based nanocellulose and bioactive glass modified gelatin-alginate bioinks for 3D bioprinting of bone cells. Biofabrication. vol. 11 (3).
- (2019) Mechanical properties of cellulose nanofibril films: effects of crystallinity and its modification by treatment with liquid anhydrous ammonia. Cellulose. vol. 26 (11).
- (2019) PVA/nanocellulose nanocomposite membranes for CO2 separation from flue gas. International Journal of Greenhouse Gas Control. vol. 81.
- (2018) Identification of Nanocellulose Retention Characteristics in Porous Media. Nanomaterials. vol. 8 (7).
- (2018) Coating 3D Printed Polycaprolactone Scaffolds with Nanocellulose Promotes Growth and Differentiation of Mesenchymal Stem Cells. Biomacromolecules. vol. 19 (11).
- (2018) Interactions between Surfactants and Cellulose Nanofibrils for Enhanced Oil Recovery. Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Research. vol. 57.
- (2018) Investigation of a new application for cellulose nanocrystals: a study of the enhanced oil recovery potential by use of a green additive. Cellulose. vol. 25 (4).
- (2018) Preparation of cellulose nanofibrils for imaging purposes: comparison of liquid cryogens for rapid vitrification. Cellulose. vol. 25 (8).
- (2018) Swelling and Free-Volume Characteristics of TEMPO-Oxidized Cellulose Nanofibril Films. Biomacromolecules. vol. 19 (3).
- (2017) Mechanical Properties of Composite Hydrogels of Alginate and Cellulose Nanofibrils. Polymers. vol. 9 (8).