Background and activities
PhD student at the institute of chemistry, analytical environmental chemistry group.
Method development for rapid analysis of anthropogenic, emerging organic pollution by UPLC-MS/MS
Chemical groups include, among others:
- Benzotriazoles, benzothiazoles, bisphenols, benzophenones, parabens, antrimicrobials and phthalate metabolites.
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2021) Occurrence of Bisphenols and Benzophenone UV Filters in White-Tailed Eagles (Haliaeetus albicilla) from Smøla, Norway. Toxics. vol. 9 (34).
- (2021) Microplastic fibres from synthetic textiles: Environmental degradation and additive chemical content. Environmental Pollution. vol. 268.
- (2021) Rapid determination of thyroid hormones in blood plasma from Glaucous gulls and Baikal seals by HybridSPE®-LC-MS/MS. Journal of chromatography. B. vol. 1162.
- (2020) Bioaccumulation potential of bisphenols and benzophenone UV filters: A multiresidue approach in raptor tissues. Science of the Total Environment. vol. 741.
- (2020) Dopamine mediates life history responses to food abundance in Daphnia. Proceedings of the Royal Society of London. Biological Sciences. vol. 287.
- (2020) Phthalate metabolites in harbor porpoises (Phocoena phocoena) from Norwegian coastal waters. Environment International. vol. 137.
- (2019) Benzotriazoles, Benzothiazoles and Trace Elements in an Urban Road Setting in Trondheim, Norway: Re-Visiting the Chemical Markers of Traffic Pollution. Science of the Total Environment. vol. 649.