Background and activities
Fixed-wing UAV operation from autonomous floating docking station
The PhD project is funded by AMOS.
Supervisors: Thor I.Fossen and Tor Arne Johansen
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2018) Aided Inertial Navigation of Small Unmanned Aerial Vehicles Using an Ultra-Wideband Real Time Localization System. IEEE Aerospace Conference. Proceedings.
- (2017) LPV model reference control for fixed-wing UAVs. IFAC-PapersOnLine. vol. 50 (1).
Part of book/report
- (2019) Propulsion System Modeling for Small Fixed Wing UAVs. 2019 International Conference on Unmanned Aircraft Systems (ICUAS).
- (2019) Field Test Results of GNSS-denied Inertial Navigation aided by Phased-array Radio Systems for UAVs. 2019 International Conference on Unmanned Aircraft Systems (ICUAS).
- (2018) Aerodynamic modeling of the Skywalker X8 Fixed-Wing Unmanned Aerial Vehicle. 2018 International Conference on Unmanned Aircraft Systems.
- (2017) Robust Navigation of UAV using Inertial Sensors Aided by UWB and RTK GPS. AIAA Guidance, Navigation, and Control Conference, AIAA SciTech Forum.
- (2017) Impact of Atmospheric Icing on UAV Aerodynamic Performance. 2017 Workshop on Research, Education and Development of Unmanned Aerial Systems (RED-UAS).
- (2016) Non-linear Model Predictive Control for Longitudinal and Lateral Guidance of a Small Fixed-Wing UAV in Precision Deep Stall Landing. AIAA Infotech at Aerospace 2016.
- (2015) High Angle of Attack Landing of an Unmanned Aerial Vehicle. Norges teknisk-naturvitenskapelige universitet. 2015.