Kurian Jomy Vachaparambil
Background and activities
- Developing multiphase solver, based on OpenFOAM, to describe hydrogen evolution during water electrolysis
- MSc, Fluid mechanics, KTH Royal Institute of Technology, Sweden (2016)
- BTech, Mechanical with specilization in energy engineering, VIT University, India (2014)
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Displaying a selection of activities. See all publications in the database
- (2020) Numerical simulation of bubble growth in a supersaturated solution. Applied Mathematical Modelling.
- (2019) Comparison of Surface Tension Models for the Volume of Fluid Method. Processes. vol. 7 (8).
- (2019) Hydrodynamics of electrochemical gas evolution. NTNU Team Hydrogen Annual Workshop . Norwegian University of Science and Technology; Trondheim. 2019-12-02 - 2019-12-03.
- (2019) Spurious velocities in the Volume of Fluid method: modeling a sub-millimeter bubble. 17th Multiphase Flow Conference & Short Course . Helmholtz-Zentrum Dresden-Rossendorf; Dresden. 2019-11-11 - 2019-11-15.
- (2018) Analysis of Bubble Nucleation Mechanisms in Supersaturated Solutions: A Macroscopic Perspective. Meeting Abstracts - The Electrochemical Society [ECS]. vol. MA2018-01 (21).
- (2018) Explanation of Bubble Nucleation Mechanisms: A Gradient Theory Approach. Journal of the Electrochemical Society. vol. 165 (10).