Background and activities
- Developing multiphase numerical models to describe hydrogren evolution during water electrolysis
- MSc, Fluid mechanics, KTH Royal Institute of Technology, Sweden (2016)
- BTech, Mechanical with specilization in energy engineering, VIT University, India (2014)
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Displaying a selection of activities. See all publications in the database
- (2018) Analysis of Bubble Nucleation Mechanisms in Supersaturated Solutions: A Macroscopic Perspective. Meeting Abstracts - The Electrochemical Society [ECS]. vol. MA2018-01 (21).
- (2018) Explanation of Bubble Nucleation Mechanisms: A Gradient Theory Approach. Journal of the Electrochemical Society. vol. 165 (10).