Kurt Ingar Draget
Background and activities
Areas of speciality/Fields of responsibility
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2021) The impact of emulsion droplet size on in vitro lipolysis rate and in vivo plasma uptake kinetics of triglycerides and vitamin D3 in rats. Food & Function. vol. 12 (7).
- (2021) Alginate gels crosslinked with chitosan oligomers - a systematic investigation into alginate block structure and chitosan oligomer interaction. RSC Advances. vol. 11 (23).
- (2020) Chewable Gelatin Emulsions for Oral Lipid Delivery: Elimination of Gastric Coalescence with κ‐Carrageenan. European Journal of Lipid Science and Technology. vol. 123 (2).
- (2020) Is dehulling of peas and faba beans necessary prior to dry fractionation for the production of protein- and starch-rich fractions? Impact on physical properties, chemical composition and techno-functional properties. Journal of Food Engineering. vol. 278.
- (2019) The potential of marine oligosaccharides in pharmacy. Bioactive Carbohydrates and Dietary Fibre. vol. 18.
- (2019) Youngs's modulus of tumour tissue from an in vivo breast cancer model - effect of treatment with guluronate oligosaccharides. Annual Transactions - The Nordic Rheology Society. vol. 27.
- (2018) Bioactively filled gelatin gels; challenges and opportunities. Food Hydrocolloids. vol. 76.
- (2018) Soft, chewable gelatin-based pharmaceutical oral formulations: a technical approach. Pharmaceutical development and technology (Print). vol. 23 (5).
- (2018) The Relative Bioavailability of Ibuprofen After Administration With a Novel Soft Chewable Drug Formulation. Clinical Pharmacology in Drug Development (CPDD). vol. 7 (2).
- (2018) Confocal reflectance microscopy and multiple particle tracking for the study of the gelation of biopolymers. Annual Transactions - The Nordic Rheology Society. vol. 26.
- (2018) Potential mucus rheological consequences of off target siRNA loaded nanoparticle deposition in the lungs. Annual Transactions - The Nordic Rheology Society. vol. 26.
- (2018) Co association of mucus modulating agents and nanoparticles for mucosal drug delivery. Advanced Drug Delivery Reviews. vol. 124.
- (2018) Modulation of calcium-induced gelation of pectin by oligoguluronate as compared to alginate. Food Research International. vol. 116.
- (2017) Alginate gels with a combination of calcium and chitosan oligomer mixtures as crosslinkers. Carbohydrate Polymers. vol. 156.
- (2017) Calcium binding and calcium-induced gelation of normal low-methoxyl pectin modified by low molecular-weight polyuronate fraction. Food Hydrocolloids. vol. 69.
- (2017) The use of hydrocolloids in physical modelling of complex biological matrices. Food Hydrocolloids. vol. 68.
- (2017) Mechanical properties of 67NR tumours are broadly independent of the immune status of the host mouse. Annual Transactions - The Nordic Rheology Society. vol. 25.
- (2016) Calcium binding and calcium-induced gelation of sodium alginate modified by low molecular-weight polyuronate. Food Hydrocolloids. vol. 55.
- (2016) Propylene glycol alginate (PGA) gelled foams: A systematic study of surface activity and gelling properties as a function of degree of esterification. Food Hydrocolloids. vol. 57.
- (2016) The effect of nanoparticles on airway mucus functional properties, a case study. Annual Transactions - The Nordic Rheology Society. vol. 24.