Lars Andre Langøyli Giske
Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2020) Design of fish processing equipment: exploring cleaning brush performance and material properties to minimize biofilm deposits. 30th CIRP Design 2020. Procedia CIRP.
- (2019) Prototyping installation and commissioning of novel a cleaning robot by using virtual tools – lessons learned. Procedia CIRP. vol. 84.
- (2019) Visualization Support for Design of Manufacturing Systems and Prototypes – Lessons Learned from Two Case Studies. Procedia CIRP. vol. 81.
- (2019) Experimental study of effectiveness of robotic cleaning for fish-processing plants. Food Control. vol. 100.
- (2019) University-Industry Collaboration Projects: A Case of Norway. Proceedings of the International Conference on Intellectual Capital, Knowledge Management and Organisational Learning, ICICKM.
- (2019) Integration of a Case Study into Learning Factory for Future Research. Procedia Manufacturing. vol. 31.
- (2017) Development and validation of robotic cleaning system for fish processing plants. IEEE Conference on Emerging Technologies and Factory Automation.
- (2017) Improving cleanability by innovating design. Journal of Hygienic Engineering and Design. vol. 21.
- (2017) Hygienic standards and practices in Norwegian salmon processing plants. Journal of Hygienic Engineering and Design. vol. 20.
- (2016) Manufacturing Education - Facilitating the Collaborative Learning Environment for Industry and University. Procedia CIRP. vol. 54.
Part of book/report
- (2016) Hvordan kombinere praktisk og teoretisk kunnskap - og dermed skape hurtige innovasjoner?. Innovasjon og entreprenørskap : Fjordantologien 2015.