Lars Edvard Blystad Dæhli
Background and activities
My main research activity is ductile fracture, with emphasis on microstructural modelling using unit cell analysis in combination with homogenized continuum material models.
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2020) A Numerical Study on Ductile Failure of Porous Ductile Solids With Rate-Dependent Matrix Behavior. Journal of applied mechanics. vol. 87 (3).
- (2019) Effective behaviour of porous ductile solids with a non-quadratic isotropic matrix yield surface. Journal of the mechanics and physics of solids. vol. 130.
- (2019) Modelling and simulation of ductile failure in textured aluminium alloys subjected to compression-tension loading. International journal of plasticity. vol. 118.
- (2019) Numerical study of ductile failure under non-proportional loading. European Journal of Mechanics. A, Solids. vol. 74.
- (2018) A Lode-dependent Gurson model motivated by unit cell analyses. Engineering Fracture Mechanics. vol. 190.
- (2017) Unit cell simulations and porous plasticity modelling for strongly anisotropic FCC metals. European Journal of Mechanics. A, Solids. vol. 65.
- (2017) Influence of yield surface curvature on the macroscopic yielding and ductile failure of isotropic porous plastic materials. Journal of the mechanics and physics of solids. vol. 107.
- (2017) Comparison of damage models in numerical simulations of fillet welds under quasi-static and impact loading. Procedia Engineering. vol. 197.
- (2017) Numerical study of fillet welds subjected to quasi-static and impact loading. International Journal of Mechanical Sciences. vol. 131-132.
- (2016) Influence of loading path on ductile fracture of tensile specimens made from aluminium alloys. International Journal of Solids and Structures. vol. 88-89.
- (2016) Unit cell simulations and porous plasticity modelling for recrystallization textures in aluminium alloys. Procedia Structural Integrity. vol. 2.
- (2016) Prediction of ductile failure using a phenomenological model calibrated from micromechanical simulations. Procedia Structural Integrity. vol. 2.
- (2017) Numerical studies on ductile failure of aluminium alloys. Norges teknisk-naturvitenskapelige universitet. 2017. ISBN 978-82-326-2636-6.