Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2018) Compliance with a national standard by Norwegian helicopter emergency physicians. Air Medical Journal. vol. 37 (1).
- (2017) Poor performance of quick-SOFA (qSOFA) score in predicting severe sepsis and mortality - a prospective study of patients admitted with infection to the emergency department. Scandinavian Journal of Trauma, Resuscitation and Emergency Medicine. vol. 25:56.
- (2015) Assessment of pain in a Norwegian Emergency Department. Scandinavian Journal of Trauma, Resuscitation and Emergency Medicine. vol. 23 (86).
- (2014) The GLT-1 (EAAT2; Slc1a2) glutamate transporter is essential for glutamate homeostasis in the neocortex of the mouse. Journal of Neurochemistry. vol. 128 (5).
- (2014) The acute sick and injured patients: An overview of the emergency department patient population at a Norwegian university hospital emergency department. European journal of emergency medicine. vol. 21 (3).
- (2013) Patient visits to the emergency department at a Norwegian university hospital: variations in patient gender and age, timing of visits, and patient acuity. Emergency Medicine Journal. vol. 30 (6).
- (2013) Impairment of glial-neuronal interaction in GLT-1 knockout mice: an NMR spectroscopy study. Journal of Neurochemistry. vol. 125.
- (2012) Ultrasonography in Air Ambulance Services. Air Rescue Magazine. vol. 2 (1).
- (2011) An unusual case of pediatric abdominal pain. Canadian Journal of Emergency Medicine. vol. 13 (2).
- (2010) "Doctors in the Air"; do we need them, and if so, how should we train them?. The Internet Journal of Rescue and Disaster Medicine. vol. 2.
- (2009) Video Laryngoscopy in the Prehospital Setting. Prehospital and Disaster Medicine. vol. 24 (3).
- (2008) Ultrasound Validation of Maneuvers to Decrease Internal Jugular Vein Compressibility. American Journal of Emergency Medicine. vol. 27.
- (2008) Bilateral combined fractures of the scaphoid and distal radius in a 13-year-old male. Acta Orthopaedica Belgica. vol. 74.
- (2008) Up in the Air: Video laryngoscope Holds Promise for In-Flight Intubation. Journal of emergency medical services. vol. 33 (9).
- (2008) Prehospital use of video laryngoscope by an air medical crew. Air Medical Journal. vol. 27 (5).
- (2007) Changes in glial glutamate transporters in human epileptogenic hippocampus: Inadequate explanation for high extracellular glutamate during seizures. Neurobiology of Disease. vol. 25.
- (2005) Loss of perivascular aquaporin 4 may underlie deficient water and K+ homeostasis in the human epileptogenic hippocampus. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America. vol. 102.
- (2003) The concentration of glutamate transporter 3 in rat brain and kidney. Journal of Neurochemistry. vol. 87.
Part of book/report
- (2015) Section 22: Injuries to Bones and Joint, Chapter 271: Shoulder and Humerus Injuries. Tintinalli's Emergency Medicine: A Comprehensive Study Guide.
- (2014) Kompetanse hos luftambulanseleger. - En nasjonal undersøkelse om kompetanse luftambulansetjenesten hos leger i den norske luftambulansetjenesten. 2014.