Lars Morten Rimol
Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Displaying a selection of activities. See all publications in the database
- (2021) Allocentric representation in the human amygdala and ventral visual stream. Cell reports. vol. 34 (3).
- (2019) Cerebral cortical dimensions in headache sufferers aged 50-66 years: a population-based imaging study in the Nord-Trondelag Health Study (HUNT-MRI). Pain. vol. 160 (7).
- (2019) Reduced white matter fractional anisotropy mediates cortical thickening in adults born preterm with very low birthweight. NeuroImage. vol. 188.
- (2018) Trajectories of brain development in school-age children born preterm with very low birth weight. Scientific Reports. vol. 8:15553.
- (2016) Cortical trajectories during adolescence in preterm born teenagers with very low birthweight. Cortex. vol. 75.
- (2016) Executive function relates to surface area of frontal and temporal cortex in very-low-birth-weight late teenagers. Early Human Development. vol. 95.
- (2015) Visual-motor deficits relate to altered gray and white matter in young adults born preterm with very low birth weight. NeuroImage. vol. 109.
- (2015) Cortical morphometry and IQ in VLBW children without cerebral palsy born in 2003-2007. NeuroImage: Clinical. vol. 8.
- (2014) Brain volumes and cognitive function in very-low-birth-weight (VLBW) young adults. European journal of paediatric neurology. vol. 18 (5).