Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2017) Hypertension in Pregnancy and Offspring Cardiovascular Risk in Young Adulthood: Prospective and Sibling Studies in the HUNT Study (Nord-Trøndelag Health Study) in Norway. Hypertension. vol. 69 (4).
- (2017) Fruit and vegetable intake and the risk of cardiovascular disease, total cancer and all-cause mortality-A systematic review and dose-response meta-analysis of prospective studies. International Journal of Epidemiology. vol. 46 (3).
- (2017) Body mass index and physical activity and the risk of diverticular disease: a systematic review and meta-analysis of prospective studies. European Journal of Nutrition.
- (2017) Tobacco smoking and the risk of diverticular disease ? a systematic review and meta-analysis of prospective studies. Colorectal Disease. vol. 19 (7).
- (2017) Resting heart rate and the risk of cardiovascular disease, total cancer, and all-cause mortality ? A systematic review and dose?response meta-analysis of prospective studies. NMCD. Nutrition Metabolism and Cardiovascular Diseases. vol. 27 (6).
- (2017) Body mass index, abdominal fatness, fat mass and the risk of atrial fibrillation: a systematic review and dose–response meta-analysis of prospective studies. European Journal of Epidemiology. vol. 32 (3).
- (2017) Cardiovascular mortality ? Comparing risk factor associations within couples and in the total population ? The HUNT Study. International Journal of Cardiology. vol. 232.
- (2017) Placental weight in the first pregnancy and risk for preeclampsia in the second pregnancy: A population-based study of 186 859 women. European Journal of Obstetrics, Gynecology, and Reproductive Biology. vol. 214.
- (2017) MDM2 promoter polymorphism del1518 (rs3730485) and its impact on endometrial and ovarian cancer risk. BMC Cancer. vol. 17:97.
- (2017) Reproductive and hormonal risk factors of breast cancer: A historical perspective. International Journal of Women's Health. vol. 9.
- (2017) The premenopausal breast cancer collaboration: A pooling project of studies participating in the national cancer institute cohort consortium. Cancer Epidemiology, Biomarkers and Prevention. vol. 26 (9).
- (2017) Insomnia and the risk of Breast Cancer: the HUNT study. Psychosomatic Medicine. vol. 79 (4).
- (2017) Extracellular matrix markers and risk of myocardial infarction: The HUNT Study in Norway. European Journal of Preventive Cardiology. vol. 24 (11).
- (2017) Monocyte/macrophage and T cell activation markers are not independently associated with MI risk in healthy individuals - results from the HUNT Study. International Journal of Cardiology. vol. 243.
- (2017) FGD5 amplification in breast cancer patients is associated with tumor proliferation and a poorer prognosis. Breast Cancer Research and Treatment. vol. 162 (2).
- (2017) The impact of body mass index and height on the risk for glioblastoma and other glioma subgroups: A large prospective cohort study. Neuro-Oncology. vol. 19 (7).
- (2016) Maternal Preeclampsia and Androgens in the Offspring around Puberty: A Follow-Up Study. PLoS ONE. vol. 11 (12).
- (2016) Whole grain consumption and risk of cardiovascular disease, cancer, and all cause and cause specific mortality: systematic review and dose-response meta-analysis of prospective studies. BMJ-BRITISH MEDICAL JOURNAL. vol. 353 (i2716).
- (2016) Nut consumption and risk of cardiovascular disease, total cancer, all-cause and cause-specific mortality: A systematic review and dose-response meta-analysis of prospective studies. BMC Medicine. vol. 14 (207).
- (2016) Physical Activity and the Risk of Gallbladder Disease: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis of Cohort Studies. Journal of Physical Activity and Health. vol. 13 (7).