Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2018) Does Prophylactic Radiation Therapy to Avoid Gynecomastia in Patients With Prostate Cancer Increase the Risk of Breast Cancer?. International Journal of Radiation Oncology, Biology, Physics. vol. 101 (1).
- (2018) Body mass index, abdominal fatness, weight gain and the risk of psoriasis: a systematic review and dose–response meta-analysis of prospective studies. European Journal of Epidemiology.
- (2018) Light-moderate alcohol consumption and left ventricular function among healthy, middle-aged adults: The HUNT study. BMJ Open. vol. 8:e020777 (5).
- (2018) Life course trajectories of cardiovascular risk factors in women with and without hypertensive disorders in first pregnancy: The HUNT study in Norway. Journal of the American Heart Association. vol. 7 (15).
- (2018) White blood cell BRCA1 promoter methylation status and ovarian cancer risk. Annals of Internal Medicine. vol. 168 (5).
- (2018) Menopausal hormone therapy and breast cancer risk: effect modification by body mass through life. European Journal of Epidemiology.
- (2018) Characterization of FGD5 expression in primary breast cancers and lymph node metastases. Journal of Histochemistry and Cytochemistry.
- (2018) Low free testosterone and prostate cancer risk: A collaborative analysis of 20 prospective studies. European Urology.
- (2017) Hypertension in Pregnancy and Offspring Cardiovascular Risk in Young Adulthood: Prospective and Sibling Studies in the HUNT Study (Nord-Trøndelag Health Study) in Norway. Hypertension. vol. 69 (4).
- (2017) Fruit and vegetable intake and the risk of cardiovascular disease, total cancer and all-cause mortality-A systematic review and dose-response meta-analysis of prospective studies. International Journal of Epidemiology. vol. 46 (3).
- (2017) Body mass index and physical activity and the risk of diverticular disease: a systematic review and meta-analysis of prospective studies. European Journal of Nutrition.
- (2017) Tobacco smoking and the risk of diverticular disease - a systematic review and meta-analysis of prospective studies. Colorectal Disease. vol. 19 (7).
- (2017) Resting heart rate and the risk of cardiovascular disease, total cancer, and all-cause mortality. A systematic review and dose-response meta-analysis of prospective studies. NMCD. Nutrition Metabolism and Cardiovascular Diseases. vol. 27 (6).
- (2017) Body mass index, abdominal fatness, fat mass and the risk of atrial fibrillation: a systematic review and dose–response meta-analysis of prospective studies. European Journal of Epidemiology. vol. 32 (3).
- (2017) Hypertension and the risk of endometrial cancer: A systematic review and meta-analysis of case-control and cohort studies. Scientific Reports. vol. 7.
- (2017) Worldwide trends in body-mass index, underweight, overweight, and obesity from 1975 to 2016: a pooled analysis of 2416 population-based measurement studies in 128·9 million children, adolescents, and adults. The Lancet. vol. 390 (10113).
- (2017) Cardiovascular mortality - Comparing risk factor associations within couples and in the total population - The HUNT Study. International Journal of Cardiology. vol. 232.
- (2017) Placental weight in the first pregnancy and risk for preeclampsia in the second pregnancy: A population-based study of 186 859 women. European Journal of Obstetrics, Gynecology, and Reproductive Biology. vol. 214.
- (2017) MDM2 promoter polymorphism del1518 (rs3730485) and its impact on endometrial and ovarian cancer risk. BMC Cancer. vol. 17:97.
- (2017) APOBEC3A/B deletion polymorphism and cancer risk. Carcinogenesis. vol. 39 (2).