Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2017) Influence of turbulence intensity on wind turbine power curves. Energy Procedia. vol. 137.
- (2016) Spatial correlation of atmospheric wind at scales relevant for wind turbines. Journal of Physics, Conference Series. vol. 753.
- (2016) Wind gust factors in a coastal wind climate. Energy Procedia. vol. 94.
- (2016) Aerodynamical resistance in cycling on a single rider and on two drafting riders: CFD simulations, validation and comparison with wind tunnel tests. Communications in Computer and Information Science. vol. 632.
- (2015) Performance Test of a 3MW Wind Turbine – Effects of Shear and Turbulence. Energy Procedia. vol. 80.
- (2014) The effect of textile air permeability on the drag of high-speed winter sports apparel. Sports Engineering. vol. 17 (2).
- (2013) Influence of Fabric Structural Attributes on Their Aerodynamic Behavior. Journal of Engineered Fibers and Fabrics. vol. 8 (3).
- (2013) Dynamic Measurements and Drag Crisis Hysteresis in Garment Aerodynamics. Procedia Engineering. vol. 60.
- (2013) A Review on Skin Suits and Sport Garment Aerodynamics: Guidelines and State of the Art. Procedia Engineering. vol. 60.
- (2012) Testing of fabrics for use in alpine skiing speed suits. Procedia Engineering. vol. 34.
- (2012) Air permeability and drag crisis on high tech fabrics for cross country ski competitions. Procedia Engineering. vol. 34.
- (2011) Comparison of aerodynamic properties of wool and polyester knitted textiles. Procedia Engineering. vol. 13.
Part of book/report
- (2015) Aerodynamical Resistance in Cycling - CFD Simulations and Comparison with Experiments. Proceedings of the 3rd International Congress on Sport Sciences Research and Technology Support.
- (2015) Low Aerodynamic Drag Suit for Cycling - Design and Testing. Proceedings of the 3rd International Congress on Sport Sciences Research and Technology Support.