Background and activities
- IMT4905 - Experience-based Master's Thesis
- IMT4114 - Introduction to Digital Forensics
- IMT4130 - Cybercrime Investigation
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2018) Content-based multimedia analytics: US and NATO research. Proceedings of SPIE, the International Society for Optical Engineering. vol. 10653.
- (2005) Non-expanding transaction specific pseudonymization for IP traffic monitoring. Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS). vol. 3810.
- (2020) Digital sikkerhet - En innføring. Universitetsforlaget. 2020. ISBN 978-82-15-03422-5.
Part of book/report
- (2021) A Novel Study on Multinomial Classification of x86/x64 Linux ELF Malware Types and Families Through Deep Neural Networks. Malware Analysis Using Artificial Intelligence and Deep Learning.
- (2007) Traffic flow confidentiality in a future network enabled capability environment. Information Assurance and Security Workshop.
- (2007) Improving efficiency and simplicity of tor circuit establishment and hidden services. Proceedings of the 7th Workshop on Privacy Enhancing Technologies.
- (2006) Locating hidden servers. Security and Privacy, 2006 IEEE Symposium on.
- (2006) Valet services: improving hidden servers with a personal touch. Lecture Notes in Computer Science.
- (2007) Anonymity, privacy and hidden services Improving censorship-resistant publishing. 2007.