Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Displaying a selection of activities. See all publications in the database
- (2016) Continuous water adsorption states promoted by Ni2+ confined in a synthetic smectite. Applied Clay Science. vol. 123.
- (2015) Intercalation and Retention of Carbon Dioxide in a Smectite Clay promoted by Interlayer Cations. Scientific Reports. vol. 5.
- (2014) Cation exchange dynamics confined in a synthetic clay mineral. The European Physical Journal Special Topics. vol. 223 (9).
- (2014) EXAFS and XRD studies in synthetic Ni-Fluorohectorite. Applied Clay Science. vol. 96.
- (2014) Electrohydrodynamic controlled assembly and fracturing of thin colloidal particle films confined at drop interfaces. The European Physical Journal Special Topics. vol. 223 (9).
Part of book/report
- (2012) Synchrotron X-ray scattering studies of Li-Fluorohectorite synthetic clay: Random intercalation states. Proceedings of the 2nd International Workshop on Complex Physical Phenomena in Materials : Hotel Armação, Porto de Galinhas - PE, Brazil, January 31-February 3, 2012.