Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2019) How Intercourse Frequency Is Affected by Relationship Length,Relationship Quality, and Sexual Strategies Using Couple Data. Evolutionary Behavioral Sciences.
- (2019) A Randomized Controlled Trial of Metacognitive Therapy for Depression: Analysis of 1-Year Follow-Up. Frontiers in Psychology. vol. 10.
- (2019) Gender differences in factors associated with symptoms of depression among high school students: an examination of the direct and indirect effects of insomnia symptoms and physical activity. Health Psychology and Behavioral Medicine. vol. 7 (1).
- (2018) Forgiving the Unforgivable: Couples’ Forgiveness and Expected Forgiveness of Emotional and Sexual Infidelity From an Error Management Theory Perspective. Evolutionary Behavioral Sciences. vol. 12 (4).
- (2018) Individual differences in sociosexuality predict picture-based mobile dating app use. Personality and Individual Differences. vol. 131.
- (2018) The Role of Conspiracy Mentality and Paranormal Beliefs in Predicting Conspiracy Beliefs Among Neopagans. International Journal for the Study of New Religions. vol. 8 (1).
- (2018) Kjærlighetens evolusjon. Psykologisk tidsskrift. vol. 22 (1).
- (2018) Why do women regret casual sex more than men do?. Personality and Individual Differences. vol. 127.
- (2018) Metacognitive therapy versus cognitive–behavioural therapy in adults with generalised anxiety disorder. BJPsych Open. vol. 4 (5).
- (2018) Kognitiv atferdsbehandling av generalisert angstlidelse og depresjon hos eldre: På tide å teste ut nye metoder?. Tidsskrift for Norsk Psykologforening. vol. 55 (11).
- (2018) Metacognitive Therapy for Depression Reduces Interpersonal Problems: Results From a Randomized Controlled Trial. Frontiers in Psychology. vol. 9.
- (2017) Sexual regret in US and Norway: Effects of culture and individual differences in religiosity and mating strategy. Personality and Individual Differences. vol. 116.
- (2017) The effects of non-physical peer sexual harassment on high school students' psychological well-being in Norway: Consistent and stable findings across studies. International Journal of Public Health. vol. 63 (1).
- (2017) Advances in the understanding of same-sex and opposite-sex sexual harassment. Evolution and human behavior. vol. 38 (5).
- (2017) When less is more: Psychometric properties of Norwegian short-forms of the Ambivalent Sexism Scales (ASI and AMI) and the Illinois Rape Myth Acceptance (IRMA) Scale. Scandinavian Journal of Psychology. vol. 58 (6).
- (2017) An evaluation of combined narrative exposure therapy and physiotherapy for comorbid PTSD and chronic pain in torture survivors. Journal on Rehabilitation of Torture Victims and Prevention of Torture. vol. 27 (1).
- (2017) Oxytocin and vulnerable romantic relationships. Hormones and Behavior. vol. 90.
- (2017) Estrogenic and progestogenic effects of hormonal contraceptives in relation to sexual behavior: insights into extended sexuality. Evolution and human behavior. vol. 38 (3).
- (2017) Metacognitive therapy for depression in adults: A waiting list randomized controlled trial with six months follow-up. Frontiers in Psychology. vol. 8.
- (2017) Metacognitive Therapy in Major Depression: An Open Trial of Comorbid Cases. Cognitive and Behavioral Practice. vol. 24 (3).