Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2017) Sexual regret in US and Norway: Effects of culture and individual differences in religiosity and mating strategy. Personality and Individual Differences. vol. 116.
- (2017) The effects of non-physical peer sexual harassment on high school students' psychological well-being in Norway: Consistent and stable findings across studies. International Journal of Public Health. vol. 63 (1).
- (2017) Advances in the understanding of same-sex and opposite-sex sexual harassment. Evolution and human behavior. vol. 38 (5).
- (2017) When less is more: Psychometric properties of Norwegian short-forms of the Ambivalent Sexism Scales (ASI and AMI) and the Illinois Rape Myth Acceptance (IRMA) Scale. Scandinavian Journal of Psychology. vol. 58 (6).
- (2017) Forgiving the Unforgivable: Couples’ Forgiveness and Expected Forgiveness of Emotional and Sexual Infidelity From an Error Management Theory Perspective. Evolutionary Behavioral Sciences.
- (2017) An evaluation of combined narrative exposure therapy and physiotherapy for comorbid PTSD and chronic pain in torture survivors. Journal on Rehabilitation of Torture Victims and Prevention of Torture. vol. 27 (1).
- (2017) Oxytocin and vulnerable romantic relationships. Hormones and Behavior. vol. 90.
- (2017) Estrogenic and progestogenic effects of hormonal contraceptives in relation to sexual behavior: insights into extended sexuality. Evolution and human behavior. vol. 38 (3).
- (2017) Metacognitive therapy for depression in adults: A waiting list randomized controlled trial with six months follow-up. Frontiers in Psychology. vol. 8.
- (2017) Metacognitive Therapy in Major Depression: An Open Trial of Comorbid Cases. Cognitive and Behavioral Practice. vol. 24 (3).
- (2017) Worry and Metacognitions as Predictors of Anxiety Symptoms: A Prospective Study. Frontiers in Psychology. vol. 8 (924).
- (2017) Narcissism and the Strategic Pursuit of Short-Term Mating: Universal Links across 11 World Regions of the International Sexuality Description Project-2 [Narcisismo y búsqueda estratégica del emparejamiento a corto plazo a través de las culturas: Enlaces omnipresentes a través de 11 regiones mundiales del Proyecto de la descripción de la sexualidad internacional 2]. Psihologijske Teme. vol. 26 (1).
- (2016) Coy or not in naturally occurring encpunters? Biases in sexual misperception. HBES - Human Behavior and evolution society - 28th Annual Meeting - Conference programme and Book of Abstracts.
- (2016) Sisterly love: Within-generation differences in ideal partner for sister and self. Evolutionary Behavioral Sciences. vol. 10 (1).
- (2016) Therapist variability in the task/goal dimension of the early working alliance predicts outcome in exposure and response prevention treatment for Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder. Clinical Neuropsychiatry. vol. 13 (6).
- (2016) Sexual Regret: Tests of Competing Explanations of Sex Differences. Evolutionary Psychology. vol. 14 (4).
- (2016) Forgiving the unforgivable: Bias in the infidelity forgiveness. HBES - Human Behavior and evolution society - 28th Annual Meeting - Conference programme and Book of Abstracts.
- (2016) Evolusjonspsykologi og læringsteorier: en feilaktig motsetning. Norsk Tidsskrift for Atferdsanalyse. vol. 43.
- (2016) Repetitive thinking in a normal population: reponse to negative events. HBES - Human Behavior and evolution society - 28th Annual Meeting - Conference programme and Book of Abstracts.
- (2016) Meaning and Inconsistencies of Meaning – Exploring The Perspectives of Norwegian Veterans in Afghanistan. Journal of Military Studies.