Background and activities
- Sensory science
- Product development
- Bachelor's and master's supervision
- Master in Industrial Food Production, Descriptive Sensory Methods NMBU
- Bachelor in Food Technology HiST
- Sommelier HiS
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2018) Comparative evaluation on the quality and shelf life of Atlantic salmon (Salmo salar L.) filets using microwave and conventional pasteurization in combination with novel packaging methods. Journal of Food Science. vol. 83 (12).
- (2017) Fra lærerstyrt undervisning til varierte læringsformer. Nordic Journal of STEM Education. vol. 1 (1).
- (2015) Descriptive sensory methods, comparison and use of selected tests. 2015.