Background and activities
- Sensory science
- Product development
- Bachelor's and master's supervision
- Master in Industrial Food Production, Descriptive Sensory Methods NMBU
- Bachelor in Food Technology HiST
- Sommelier HiS
- MATV3006 - Bachelor Thesis
- MATV4008 - Descriptive Sensory Methods and Statistics and Research Planning
- TMAT201P - Internship
- TMAT2005 - Product Development and Sensory Analysis - Craft Brewing
- TMMT5004 - Master Thesis in Food Science, Technology and sustainability
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2022) Norwegian Consumers’ Skepticism towards Smoke-Flavoring of Salmon—Is It for Real?. Foods. vol. 11 (14).
- (2021) Sensory methodology in product optimization of coldsmoked Atlantic salmon (Salmo salar L.) processed with atomized purified condensed smoke. Journal of Food Science. vol. 86 (10).
- (2018) Comparative evaluation on the quality and shelf life of Atlantic salmon (Salmo salar L.) filets using microwave and conventional pasteurization in combination with novel packaging methods. Journal of Food Science. vol. 83 (12).
- (2017) Fra lærerstyrt undervisning til varierte læringsformer. Nordic Journal of STEM Education. vol. 1 (1).
- (2015) Descriptive sensory methods, comparison and use of selected tests. 2015.