Lina Grøvan Johnsen
Background and activities
Hi, I am theoretical condenced matter physicist. During my PhD, I have so far focused on superconductivity and superconducting heterostructures. In these heterostructures, I have studied the interplay between superconductivity, ferro- and antiferromagnetism, and spin-orbit interaction.
- 2019 - 2023: PhD at NTNU with supervisor Prof. Jacob Linder
- 08.2022 - 12.2022: Planned exchange to the group of Prof. Naoto Nagaosa at RIKEN, Tokyo
- 07.2022: Planned guest seminar and visit to the group of Prof. Jason Robinson at the University of Cambridge
- 2021/2022: Three visits amounting to six weeks and a guest seminar at Universidad Autonoma de Madrid
- 2017 - 2019: Master of Science in Physics at NTNU with supervisor Prof. Jacob Linder
- 2014 - 2017: Bachelor in Physics at NTNU
9) Linde A. B. Olde Olthof, Lina G. Johnsen, Jason W. A. Robinson, and Jacob Linder, Controllable enhancement of p-wave superconductivity via magnetic coupling to a conventional superconductor, Phys. Rev. Lett. 127, 267001 (2021).
8) Lina G. Johnsen, Haakon T. Simensen, Arne Brataas, and Jacob Linder, Magnon spin current induced by triplet Cooper pair supercurrents, Phys. Rev. Lett. . , 207001 (2021)
7) Lina G. Johnsen, and Jacob Linder, Spin injection and spin relaxation in odd-frequency superconductors, Phys. Rev. B . , 144513 (2021)
6) César González-Ruano, Diego Caso, Lina G. Johnsen, Coriolan Tiusan, Michel Hehn, Niladri Banerjee, Jacob Linder, and Farkhad G. Aliev, Superconductivity assisted change of the perpendicular magnetic anisotropy in V/MgO/Fe junctions, Sci. Rep. 11, 19041 (2021).
5) Lina G. Johnsen, Sol H. Jacobsen, and Jacob Linder, Magnetic control of superconducting heterostructures using compensated antiferromagnets, Phys. Rev. B , L060505 (2021).
4) Haakon T. Simensen, Lina G. Johnsen, Jacob Linder, and Arne Brataas, Spin pumping between noncollinear ferromagnetic insulators through thin superconductors, Phys. Rev. B , 024524 (2021).
3) Lina G. Johnsen, Kristian Svalland og Jacob Linder, Controlling the Superconducting Transition by Rotation of an Inversion Symmetry Breaking Axis, Phys. Rev. Lett. 125, 107002 (2020).
2) César González-Ruano, Lina G. Johnsen, Diego Caso, Coriolan Tiusan, Michel Hehn, Niladri Banerjee, Jacob Linder, and Farkhad G. Aliev, Superconductivity-induced change in magnetic anisotropy in epitaxial ferromagnet-superconductor hybrids with spin-orbit interaction, Phys. Rev. B 102, 020405(R) (2020).
1) Lina G. Johnsen, Niladri Banerjee, and Jacob Linder, Magnetization reorientation due to the superconducting transition in heavy-metal heterostructures, Phys. Rev. B 99, 134516 (2019).