Lina H. Ingeborgrud
Background and activities
I am a researcher in Science and Technology Studies (STS) at the Department of Interdisciplinary Studies of Culture. I have a phd and master degree in STS and a bachelor degree in art studies.
I am funded by the Center for Sustainable Energy Studies (FME CenSES) and work with urban sustainability, in particular sustainable urban transport.
- Sustainable urban transport (bicycles, public transport, electric cars)
- Knowledge development and social learning in sustainable urban development
- Visions and expectations of future cities and transport systems
- Research Policy
- Science communication
- Climate policy
- 2019-2023: Member of Akademiet for yngre forskere
- 2018-:Editorial member of Nordic Journal of Science and Technology Studies (NJSTS)
- 2018-2019 Contact person for UngEnergi
- 2018-2019: Union Representative for Akademikerne in LOSAM HF
- 2016-2017: President of DION
- Spring 2016: Visiting Researcher at the CSTMS, UC Berkeley
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2020) The Shaping of Urban Public Transport: Two Cases of Alternative Leading Objects. Science & Technology Studies.
- (2020) Expanding the scope and implications of energy research: A guide to key themes and concepts from the Social Sciences and Humanities. Energy Research & Social Science. vol. 63:101398.
- (2019) The role of practical, cognitive and symbolic factors in the successful implementation of battery electric vehicles in Norway. Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice. vol. 130.
- (2017) Visions as trading zones: National and local approaches to improving urban sustainability. Futures: The journal of policy, planning and futures studies. vol. 96.
- (2017) User perceptions of EVs and the role of EVs in the transition to low-carbon mobility. Eceee ... summer study proceedings.
- (2017) Communities of Peer Practitioners: Experiences from an Academic Writing Group. Nordic Journal of Science and Technology Studies. vol. 5 (1).
- (2018) Lift me up! Stories of Trampe the bicycle lift. Lift me up! Stories of Trampe the bicycle lift
- (2018) Learning urban sustainability. Making visions and knowledge for cities of the future. 2018. ISBN 978-82-326-3100-1.
- (2014) Ren elektrisk kjøreglede! Elbilen i komfortkulturen. 2014.