Background and activities
The Head of Property Management at NTNU is in charge of the staff for property management, which is a part of the rector’s staff at the university. The Property Management Division is responsible for the management, maintenance and development of NTNU's properties, including campus development. The division is also responsible for coordinating work related to NTNU's environmental goals.
NTNU owns approximately 530,000 m2 found on several campuses, and leases another approximately 70,000 m2.
- 2009– NTNU – Property Manager
- 2007–2009: Pir II Architects – Manager
- 2006–2007: Trondheim Municipality – Property Manager
- 1999–2005: The Hospital Development Project for Central Norway – Development Manager
- 1994–1999: Norwegian State Railways Property – Property Manager Northern Region
- 1992–1994: Norwegian State Railways – Project Manager
- 1987–1992: Taugbøl and Overland AS – Project Engineer
- 1986–1987: SINTEF – Researcher
- 1984–1986: Dr techn Olav Olsen – Project Engineer