Linn Danielsen Evjemo
Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2021) Robotised Wire Arc Additive Manufacturing Using Set-based Control: Experimental Results. IFAC-PapersOnLine.
- (2021) Additive Manufacturing Path Generation for Robot Manipulators Based on CAD Models. IFAC-PapersOnLine. vol. 53 (2).
- (2020) Trends in Smart Manufacturing: Role of Humans and Industrial Robots in Smart Factories. Current Robotics Reports. vol. 1 (2).
- (2019) Wire arc additive manufacturing by robot manipulator: Towards creating complex geometries. IFAC-PapersOnLine. vol. 52 (11).
Part of book/report
- (2017) Additive manufacturing by robot manipulator: An overview of the state-of-the-art and proof-of-concept results. 22nd IEEE International Conference on Emerging Technologies And Factory Automation.