Lisa Marie Røst
Background and activities
I am a member of the research group for microbial physiology, "MicPhys" led by Professor Per Bruheim. We work on mass spectrometric metabolite profiling for characterization og prokaryotic and eukaryotic systems.
Working on the project "TAMiR: Targeting antimicrobial resistance by inhibition of bacterial stress responses", led by Professor Marit Otterlei.
TAMiR web page: https://www.ntnu.edu/ikom/tamir#/view/about
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2022) Serum-free cultures of C2C12 cells show different muscle phenotypes which can be estimated by metabolic profiling. Scientific Reports. vol. 12.
- (2022) Halogenated Pyrrolopyrimidines with Low MIC on Staphylococcus aureus and Synergistic Effects with an Antimicrobial Peptide. Antibiotics. vol. 11 (8).
- (2021) Phosphatase of Regenerating Liver-3 Regulates Cancer Cell Metabolism in Multiple Myeloma. The FASEB Journal.
- (2021) The Tumor Necrosis Factor Alpha and Interleukin 6 Auto-paracrine Signaling Loop Controls Mycobacterium avium Infection via Induction of IRF1/IRG1 in Human Primary Macrophages. mBio. vol. 12 (5).
- (2021) Nucleoside Analogues Are Potent Inducers of Pol V-mediated Mutagenesis. Biomolecules. vol. 11 (6).
- (2020) ETNK1 mutations induce a mutator phenotype that can be reverted with phosphoethanolamine. Nature Communications. vol. 11.
- (2020) Zwitterionic HILIC tandem mass spectrometry with isotope dilution for rapid, sensitive and robust quantification of pyridine nucleotides in biological extracts. Journal of chromatography. B. vol. 1144.
- (2020) Absolute Quantification of the Central Carbon Metabolome in Eight Commonly Applied Prokaryotic and Eukaryotic Model Systems. Metabolites. vol. 10 (74).
- (2018) Anti-Cancer Potential of Homemade Fresh Garlic Extract Is Related to Increased Endoplasmic Reticulum Stress. Nutrients. vol. 10 (4).
- (2018) Improved phosphometabolome profiling applying isotope dilution strategy and capillary ion chromatography-tandem mass spectrometry. Journal of chromatography. B. vol. 1083.
- (2018) "Two hits - one stone" increased efficacy of cisplatin-based therapies by targeting PCNA's role in both DNA repair and cellular signaling. OncoTarget. vol. 9 (65).
- (2020) Targeted Mass Spectrometric Metabolite Profiling for Studies of Central Carbon Metabolism. Norges teknisk-naturvitenskapelige universitet. 2020. ISBN 978-82-326-4737-8.