Lise Vikan Sandvik
Background and activities
Lise Vikan Sandvik is a Professor in education at the Department of Teacher Education, Norwegian University of Science and Technology. She has experience as teacher in primary and secondary schools, holds a ph.d in foreign language didactics, and served as deputy head of Department of Teacher Education from (2013 – 2016). Her professional field of interest is mainly revolved around issues of educational assessment, professional development, foreign language didactics, teacher education and partnerships in education. She is deputy head of the research project Going Gradeless (financed by the Research Council of Norway) https://www.ntnu.edu/ilu/going-gradeless, and head of the research group Professional Learning in Assessment Communities (PLAC) https://www.ntnu.edu/ilu/plac.
- DID3305 - Assessment in language learning
- LOS8032 - Assessment and Evaluation in Education: Policy, Research, and Practice
- SKOLE6264 - Formative Assessment in English in Primary School
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2021) Leveraging situated strategies in research–practice partnerships: Participatory dialogue in a Norwegian school. Studies in Educational Evaluation. vol. 70.
- (2021) Students’ perceptions of assessment practices in upper secondary school during COVID-19. Teachers and Teaching: theory and practice.
- (2021) Perceptions of Involvement in the Assessment of Oral Competence in English as a Second Language. Languages. vol. 6 (4).
- (2020) School–University Collaboration for Facilitating In-Service Teacher Training as a Part of School-Based Professional Development. Acta Didactica Norden (ADNO). vol. 14 (2).
- (2019) Mapping Assessment for Learning (AfL) communities in schools. Assessment Matters. vol. 13.
- (2019) Predictions of school mentors’ effort in teacher education programmes. European Journal of Teacher Education. vol. 42 (5).
- (2019) School mentors’ perceived integration into teacher education programmes. Professional Development in Education. vol. 42 (5).
- (2018) Developmental relationships in schools: pre-service teachers’ perceptions of mentors’ effort, self-development orientation, and use of theory. Mentoring & Tutoring. vol. 26 (5).
- (2018) Mentors of preservice teachers: The relationships between mentoring approach, self-efficacy and effort. International Journal of Mentoring and Coaching in Education. vol. 7 (3).
- (2012) Skrivekompetanse i fremmedspråk - hva innebærer det?. Norsk pedagogisk tidsskrift.
- (2022) Skoleutvikling i videregående opplæring. Fagbokforlaget. 2022. ISBN 9788245039054.
- (2016) Vurderingskompetanse i skolen. Praksis, læring og utvikling. Universitetsforlaget. 2016. ISBN 9788215025889.
- (2013) En gavepakke til ungdomstrinnet? En undersøkelse av piloten for den nasjonale satsingen på skolebasert kompetanseutvikling. Akademika forlag. 2013. ISBN 9788232103096.
- (2010) Vurdering, Språkfag 3, Idéhefte for lærere. Tapir Akademisk Forlag. 2010. ISBN 9788251925372.
- (2010) Vurdering i språkfag. Tapir Akademisk Forlag. 2010. ISBN 978-82-519-2537-2. Idéhefter for lærere (3).
Part of book/report
- (2022) Å lede og legge til rette for en utforskende læringskultur i skolen. Skoleutvikling i videregående opplæring.
- (2022) Autentisk vurdering på yrkesfag. Skoleutvikling i videregående opplæring.
- (2022) Å lede mellom ledelse. Skoleutvikling i videregående opplæring.
- (2022) Samarbeid om databruk og en elevinformert undervisning. Skoleutvikling i videregående opplæring.
- (2022) Utforskende fagfellesskap i videregående opplæring. Skoleutvikling i videregående opplæring.