Lise Tuset Gustad
Background and activities
PhD Medicine, NTNU, Norway 2015
Pedagogy for higher education, UiO, Norway, (2008)
Master in Nursing, Griffith University, Australia (2004)
Intensive Care Nursing, Rikshospitalet University Hospital, Oslo Norway (2000)
Bachelor of Nursing, Aker Nursing School, Oslo, Norway (1994)
Symptoms of anxiety and depression
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2020) Use of peripheral venous catheters in two Norwegian hospitals. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening.
- (2020) Body mass index and risk of dying from a bloodstream infection: A Mendelian randomization study. PLoS Medicine. vol. 17 (11).
- (2020) Association of thyroid function with risk of bloodstream infections: results from the prospective population-based HUNT Study in Norway. Intensive Care Medicine Experimental.
- (2019) Symptoms of anxiety and depression and risk of atrial fibrillation-the HUNT study. International Journal of Cardiology.
- (2019) Monitoring quality of care for peripheral intravenous catheters; feasibility and reliability of the peripheral intravenous catheters mini questionnaire (PIVC-miniQ). BMC Health Services Research. vol. 19 (636).
- (2018) Anxiety and depression symptoms in a general population and future risk of bloodstream infection. The HUNT Study. Psychosomatic Medicine. vol. 80 (7).
- (2018) Association of iron status with the risk of bloodstream infections: results from the prospective population-based HUNT Study in Norway. Intensive Care Medicine. vol. 44 (8).
- (2017) Poor performance of quick-SOFA (qSOFA) score in predicting severe sepsis and mortality - a prospective study of patients admitted with infection to the emergency department. Scandinavian Journal of Trauma, Resuscitation and Emergency Medicine. vol. 25:56.
- (2017) Patient-reported outcomes and associations with pleural effusion in outpatients with heart failure: an observational cohort study. BMJ Open. vol. 7:e013734 (3).
- (2016) Cardiac function associated with previous, current and repeated depression and anxiety symptoms in a healthy population: the HUNT study. Open heart. vol. 3 (1).
- (2016) Early identification of sepsis in hospital inpatients by ward nurses increases 30-day survival. Critical Care. vol. 20.
- (2015) Quality of life assessment in recognition of clinical deterioration in heart failure. European Journal of Cardiovascular Nursing. vol. 14.
- (2015) Depression symptoms and subclinical left ventricular diastolic function in healthy adults. European Journal of Cardiovascular Nursing. vol. 14.
- (2014) Symptoms of anxiety and depression and risk of acute myocardial infarction: the HUNT 2 study. European Heart Journal. vol. 35 (21).
- (2014) Symptoms of anxiety and depression and risk of heart failure: The HUNT Study. European Journal of Heart Failure. vol. 16 (8).
- (2014) Symptoms of depression and risk of heart failure. The HUNT 2 study. European Journal of Cardiovascular Nursing. vol. 13.
- (2013) Standardised SIRS/Sepsis observation at the general wards. Intensive Care Medicine. vol. 39.
- (2013) Symptoms of anxiety and depression measured once or twice as risk factors for first future AMI. The HUNT 2 study. European Journal of Epidemiology (EJE). vol. 28.
- (2011) Gir noninvasiv ventilasjonsstøtte økt risiko for vekttap hos KOLS-pasienter akuttinnlagt i sykehus? :. Sykepleien Forskning.
- (2008) ICU patient's transfer anxiety: A prospective cohort study. Australian Critical Care. vol. 21 (4).