Background and activities
Area of work
- Energy revovery ventilator
- Energy-efficient ventilation
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2017) Performance of a lab-scale membrane-based energy exchanger. Applied Thermal Engineering. vol. 111.
- (2017) Energy Transfer and Energy Saving Potentials of Air-To-Air Membrane Energy Exchanger for Ventilation in Cold Climates. Energy and Buildings. vol. 135.
- (2017) Theoretical Prediction of Longitudinal Heat Conduction Effects on the Efficiency of the Heat Wheel Used for Ventilation in Powerhouse Building “Kjørbo” in Norway. Energy Procedia. vol. 105.
- (2017) A frosting limit model of air-to-air quasi-counter-flow membrane energy exchanger for use in cold climates. Applied Thermal Engineering. vol. 111.
- (2016) Performance of a quasi-counter-flow air-to-air membrane energy exchanger in cold climates. Energy and Buildings. vol. 119.
- (2016) A Theoretical Model to Predict Frosting Limits in Cross-Flow Air-to-Air Flat Plate Heat/Energy Exchangers. Energy and Buildings. vol. 110.
- (2015) Review of heat/energy recovery exchangers for use in ZEBs in cold climate countries. Building and Environment. vol. 84.
Part of book/report
- (2015) Membrane energy exchangers, evaluation of a frost-free design and its performance for ventilation in cold climates. Proceedings of the 24th International Congress of Refrigeration.
- (2014) Frosting limits for counter-flow Membrane Energy Exchanger (MEE) in cold climates. Proceedings of the 13th International Conference Indoor Air 2014.
- (2018) Airflow Measurements for Air Handling Units. SINTEF akademisk forlag. 2018. ISBN 978-82-536-1594-3. SINTEF Fag (51).