Liv Guro Engen Hanem
Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2020) Cognitive function in metformin exposed children, born to mothers with PCOS – follow-up of an RCT. BMC Pediatrics. vol. 20 (60).
- (2019) Intrauterine metformin exposure and offspring cardiometabolic risk factors (PedMet study): a 5-10 year follow-up of the PregMet randomised controlled trial. The Lancet Child and Adolescent Health. vol. 3 (3).
- (2019) Children born to women with polycystic ovary syndrome - short- and long-term impacts on health and development. Fertility and Sterility. vol. 111 (6).
- (2018) Metformin use in PCOS pregnancies increases the risk of offspring overweight at 4 years of age: follow-up of two RCTs. Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism. vol. 103 (4).
- (2018) Fetal growth and birth anthropometrics in metformin-exposed offspring born to mothers with PCOS. Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism. vol. 103 (2).