Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2020) Unsupervised supervoxel-based lung tumor segmentation across patient scans in hybrid PET/MRI. Expert systems with applications.
- (2020) AI-driven attenuation correction for brain PET/MRI: Clinical evaluation of a dementia cohort and importance of the training group size. NeuroImage.
- (2019) Therapeutic hypothermia for neonatal hypoxic-ischaemic encephalopathy in India (THIN study): a randomised controlled trial. Archives of Disease in Childhood: Fetal and Neonatal Edition.
- (2019) Patients with mild traumatic brain injury recruited from both hospital and primary care settings: A controlled longitudinal magnetic resonance imaging study. Journal of Neurotrauma. vol. 36 (22).
- (2019) Diffusion tensor imaging in middle-aged headache sufferers in the general population: A cross-sectional population-based imaging study in the Nord-Trøndelag health study (HUNT-MRI). The Journal of Headache and Pain. vol. 20:78.
- (2019) 18F-FACBC PET/MRI in diagnostic assessment and neurosurgery of gliomas. Clinical Nuclear Medicine. vol. 44 (7).
- (2019) Diffusion kurtosis imaging in mild traumatic brain injury and postconcussional syndrome. Journal of Neuroscience Research. vol. 97 (5).
- (2019) Quantitative PET/MR imaging of lung cancer in the presence of artifacts in the MR-based attenuation correction maps. Acta Radiologica.
- (2019) Reduced white matter fractional anisotropy mediates cortical thickening in adults born preterm with very low birthweight. NeuroImage. vol. 188.
- (2019) A prospective three-year follow-up study on the clinical significance of anti-neuronal antibodies in acute psychiatric disorders. Scientific Reports. vol. 10:35.
- (2019) The effect of white matter hyperintensities on regional brain volumes and white matter microstructure, a population-based study in HUNT. NeuroImage. vol. 203.
- (2019) Image Quality and Detectability in Siemens Biograph PET/MRI and PET/CT Systems - A Phantom study. EJNMMI Physics. vol. 6 (1).
- (2019) Quantitative and clinical impact of MRI-based attenuation correction methods in [18F]FDG evaluation of dementia. EJNMMI Research. vol. 9.
- (2018) White matter alterations and their associations with motor function in young adults born preterm with very low birth weight. NeuroImage: Clinical. vol. 17.
- (2018) Volume and shape of subcortical grey matter structures related to headache: A cross-sectional population-based imaging study in the Nord-Trøndelag Health Study. Cephalalgia.
- (2018) Nonlinear deformation of tractography in ultrasound-guided low-grade gliomas resection. International Journal of Computer Assisted Radiology and Surgery. vol. 13 (3).
- (2017) Multimodal 18F-fluciclovine PET/MRI and ultrasound-guided neurosurgery of an anaplastic oligodendroglioma. World Neurosurgery. vol. 108.
- (2017) Preterm birth leads to hyper-reactive cognitive control processing and poor white matter organization in adulthood. NeuroImage. vol. 167.
- (2016) Incidental Intracranial Findings and Their Clinical Impact; The HUNT MRI Study in a General Population of 1006 Participants between 50-66 Years. PLOS ONE. vol. 11 (3).
- (2016) Quantitative comparison of PET performance-Siemens Biograph mCT and mMR. EJNMMI Physics. vol. 3:5.