Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2019) Internalizing problems and attentional control: Effects on cardiac autonomic responses after the induction of negative affect. Journal of Psychophysiology.
- (2019) A qualitative systematic review of effects of provider characteristics and non-verbal behavior on pain, and placebo and nocebo effects. Frontiers in Psychiatry. vol. 10.
- (2019) Reactive Heart Rate Variability and Cardiac Entropy in Children with Internalizing Disorder and Healthy Controls. Applied Psychophysiology and Biofeedback.
- (2018) Non-linear heart rate variability as a discriminator of internalizing psychopathology and negative affect in children with internalizing problems and healthy controls. Frontiers in Physiology. vol. 9 (561).
- (2018) Failure to Find a Conditioned Placebo Analgesic Response. Frontiers in Psychology. vol. 9 (1198).
- (2018) Influence of catechol-O-methyltransferase Val158Met on fear of pain and placebo analgesia. Pain. vol. 159 (1).
- (2018) The Influence of placebo analgesia manipulations on pain report, the nociceptive flexion reflex, and autonomic responses to pain. Journal of Pain. vol. 19 (11).
- (2017) Cardiac complexity and emotional dysregulation in children. International Journal of Psychophysiology. vol. 121.
- (2017) The placebo analgesic effect in healthy individuals and patients: A meta-analysis. Psychosomatic Medicine. vol. 79 (4).
- (2017) A systematic review of sex differences in the placebo and the nocebo effect. Journal of Pain Research. vol. 10.
- (2017) Developing a model for measuring fear of pain in Norwegian samples: The Fear of Pain Questionnaire Norway. Scandinavian Journal of Pain. vol. 17 (1).
- (2017) The Fear of Pain Questionnaire-III and the Fear of Pain Questionnaire-Short Form: a confirmatory factor analysis. Journal of Pain Research. vol. 10.
- (2016) Somatosensory pain is not reliably modulated by weak acoustic stimuli. International Journal of Psychophysiology. vol. 99.
- (2014) Verda har gått framover: Hypotetiske konstrukt og nevrobiologiske mekanismar. Norsk Tidsskrift for Atferdsanalyse. vol. 41 (2).
- (2013) PLACEBO ANALGESIA IN THE DENTAL CLINIC: POSITIVE INFORMATION ABOUT TREATMENT REDUCES PAIN IN DENTAL PATIENTS. Psychosomatic Medicine. vol. 75 (3).
- (2012) Expectations of increased and decreased pain explain the effect of conditioned pain modulation in females. Journal of Pain Research. vol. 2012:5.
- (2012) ACOUSTIC PREPULSES DO NOT INHIBIT THE PAIN OF INTENSE SHOCKS. Psychophysiology. vol. 49.
- (2012) Induced fear reduces the effectiveness of a placebo intervention on pain. Pain. vol. 153 (5).
- (2012) How Fast is Fear? Automatic and Controlled Processing in Conditioned Fear. Journal of Psychophysiology. vol. 26 (1).
- (2012) In the Blink of an Eye: Investigating the Role of Awareness in Fear Responding by Measuring the Latency of Startle Potentiation. Brain Sciences. vol. 2 (1).