Background and activities
Veterinarian and PhD candidate at the Department of Public Health and General Practice. Working on a project on changes of the mental health of farmers.
- Veterinarian/Doctor of veterinary medicine (DVM) (Faculty of Veterinary Science, Budapest, Hungary - 2005)
- Management studies (College of Hedmark, 2012)
I am doing my PhD on the changes of sychosocial work factors and mental health of farmers.
- Nord-Trøndelag Health study (HUNT) 1-3
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2017) Dog ownership and all-cause mortality in a population cohort in Norway: The HUNT study. PLoS ONE. vol. 12 (6).
- (2016) Symptoms of depression and all-cause mortality in farmers, a cohort study: The HUNT study, Norway. BMJ Open. vol. 6 (5).
- (2016) Farmers' mental health: A longitudinal sibling comparison – the HUNT study, Norway. Scandinavian Journal of Work, Environment and Health. vol. 42 (6).
- (2016) Anxiety and depression symptoms among farmers. The HUNT Study, Norway. Journal of Agromedicine. vol. 21 (1).
- (2015) Disability pension and symptoms of anxiety and depression: a prospective comparison of farmers and other occupational groups. The HUNT Study, Norway. BMJ Open. vol. 5:e009114 (11).
- (2014) Anxiety and depression symptoms among farmers. The HUNT Study, Norway. Norsk Epidemiologi, Supplement. vol. 24.
- (2017) Mental health in Norwegian farmers. The HUNT Study. 2017. ISBN 978-82-326-2608-3.