Maja K Viddal Hatlebakk
Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2019) Lipid storage consumption and feeding ability of Calanus glacialis Jaschnov, 1955 males. Journal of Experimental Marine Biology and Ecology. vol. 521.
- (2018) Can morphology reliably distinguish between the copepods Calanus finmarchicus and C. glacialis, or is DNA the only way?. Limnology and Oceanography : Methods. vol. 16 (4).
- (2018) New insights into the biology of Calanus spp. (Copepoda) males in the Arctic. Marine Ecology Progress Series. vol. 607.
- (2017) Genetics redraws pelagic biogeography of Calanus. Biology Letters. vol. 13 (12).
- (2019) New insights into Calanus glacialis and C. finmarchicus distribution, life histories and physiology in high-latitude seas. 2019. ISBN 978-82-93165-32-3.