Background and activities
Short CV: I'm an Associate Professor at the Department of Computer Science, NTNU with a research background, substantial industry experience, and a teaching portfolio. My research interest is computing education with a focus on programming for K-12 students and has developed courses related to programming for teachers. I have approximately seven years of teaching experience from college and university and more than 19 years of experience in software engineering from the industry.
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Displaying a selection of activities. See all publications in the database
- (2020) Kunnskap om programmering løfter undervisningen. Viderebloggen.
- (2020) Programming for teachers: supporting participants in defining their learning path in a flexible online learning trajectory course. Diamond Scientific Publishing.
- (2020) Utilizing Slack as a communication platform in a flexible learning trajectory course: supporting the learning process. The 9th Computer Science Education Research Conference (CSERC '20) . CSERC; Online. 2020-10-20.
- (2020) Utstillerseminar 7B - NTNU VIDERE: «Programmeringskurs for lærere». NKUL@HOME . NTNU, Statped og Utdanningsdirektoratet; Online. 2020-05-06 - 2020-05-08.
- (2019) Reflection on how to write the learning outcomes for an online programming course for teachers. Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS). vol. 11701 LNCS.
- (2019) Developing knowledge and skills in the area of computing education research essay - Excited.
- (2019) Programmering for lærere - Presentasjon av NTNUs kurstilbud. Lærerkonferanse Trondheim mars 2019 . Lær Kidsa Koding; A3 Handelshøyskolen, NTNU Trondheim. 2019-03-11 - 2019-03-11.
- (2019) Design of a programming course for teachers supporting flexible learning trajectories. CSERC '19: Proceedings of the 8th Computer Science Education Research Conference.
- (2019) Presentation of the paper at the conference: "Programming for teachers: Reflections on the design of a course supporting flexible learning trajectories.". The 18th IFIP Conference on e-Business, e-Services and e-Society . The 18th IFIP Conference on e-Business, e-Services and e-Soc; Trondheim. 2019-09-18 - 2019-09-20.