Background and activities
Neutron stars, black holes and white dwarfs:
compact objects are fascinating astronomical objects
and laboratories for extreme physics.
My research field is high-energy astrophysics
with a main focus on compact objects in binary systems,
neutron stars and accretion flows.
Scientific, academic and artistic work
- (2022) X-ray variability of transitional millisecond pulsars: a faint, stable, and fluctuating disc. Monthly notices of the Royal Astronomical Society. vol. 512 (4).
- (2021) Cosmic ray positrons from compact binary millisecond pulsars. Journal of Cosmology and Astroparticle Physics (JCAP). vol. 2021 (2).
- (2019) Dense matter with eXTP. Science China: Physics, Mechanics and Astronomy. vol. 62:29503 (2).
- (2017) A millisecond pulsar candidate in a 21-h orbit: 3FGL J0212.1+5320. Monthly notices of the Royal Astronomical Society. vol. 465 (4).
- (2017) Potential cooling of an accretion-heated neutron star crust in the low-mass X-ray binary 1RXS J180408.9−342058. Monthly notices of the Royal Astronomical Society. vol. 466 (4).