Marcel Ulrich Ahrens
Background and activities
High Temperature Heat Pumps
Hybrid Heat Pumps
Ammonia-water absoprtion/compression cycles
Scientific, academic and artistic work
- (2021) Integrated high temperature heat pumps and thermal storage tanks for combined heating and cooling in the industry. Applied Thermal Engineering. vol. 189.
- (2021) Identification of Existing Challenges and Future Trends for the Utilization of Ammonia-Water Absorption–Compression Heat Pumps at High Temperature Operation. Applied Sciences. vol. 11 (10).
Part of book/report
- (2020) Exergy analysis of combined absorption-compression heat pump with ammonia-water mixture as working fluid. Proceedings of the 14th IIR-Gustav Lorentzen Conference on Natural Refrigerants - GL2020.
- (2020) Experimental evaluation of a water based high temperature heat pump with novel high pressure lift turbo compressors. Proceedings of the 14th IIR-Gustav Lorentzen Conference on Natural Refrigerants - GL2020.
- (2019) Development of Ammonia-Water Hybrid Absorption- Compression Heat Pumps. Proceedings of the 25th IIR International Congress of Refrigeration. Montréal, Canada, August 24-30, 2019.
- (2019) Compressors for ammonia-water hybrid absorption-compression heat pumps. 8th Conference on Ammonia and CO2 Refrigeration Technologies, Proceedings.
- (2019) Turbo-compressors for R-718: Experimental evaluation of a two-stage steam compression cycle. Proceedings of the 25th IIR International Congress of Refrigeration. Montréal, Canada, August 24-30, 2019.
- (2018) Kennfeld und Leistungsanalyse einer zweistufigen Turbokompressor-Brüdenverdichtung. DKV-Tagungsbericht 2018 Aachen, 21. – 23. November 2018.
- (2018) Performance evaluation of two-stage mechanical vapour recompression with turbo-compressors. Proceedings of the 13th IIR Gustav Lorentzen Conference, Valencia, 2018.