Maren Helene Rø Eitrheim
Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2018) Computer-Based Human-Machine Interfaces for Emergency Operation. Nuclear Technology. vol. 202 (2-3).
- (2015) A micro-task method for assessing performance effects of innovative interface elements. Human Factors and Ergonomics Society Annual Meeting Proceedings. vol. 2015-January.
- (2010) Resilient recovery factors: explorative study. Safety Science Monitor.
- (2006) Effects of musical experience on linguistic pitch perception training. Journal of the Acoustical Society of America. vol. 120 (5).
- (2006) The effects of musical experience on linguistic pitch perception: a comparison of Norwegian professional singers and instrumentalists. Journal of the Acoustical Society of America. vol. 120 (5).
Part of book/report
- (2017) Computer-based human-machine interfaces for emergency operation. Nuclear Plant Instrumentation, Control, and Human-Machine Interface Technologies (NPIC&HMIT 2017), San Francisco, CA, June 11-15, 2017. Proceedings.
- (2011) Metodological challenges in HAMMLAB. Simulator-based human factors studies across 25 years. The history of the Halden Man-Machine Laboratory.
- (2010) Coping with automation in future plants. Proceedings of the 7th International Topical Meeting on Nuclear Plant Instrumentation, Control and Human-Machine Interface Technologies.
- (2009) Building Safety – Human and Organizational Contribution to Resilience – Summary report. SINTEF akademisk forlag. 2009. ISBN 978-82-14-04833-9.