Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Displaying a selection of activities. See all publications in the database
- (2016) Microbial maturation of intake water at different carrying capacities affects microbial control in rearing tanks for marine fish larvae. Aquaculture. vol. 457.
- (2015) Atlantic cod (Gadus morhua) larvae can biosynthesis phospholipid de novo from 2-oleoyl-glycerol and glycerol precursors. Fish Physiology & Biochemistry. vol. 42 (1).
- (2015) Gene regulation of lipid and phospholipid metabolism in Atlantic cod (Gadus morhua) larvae. Comparative Biochemistry and Physiology - Part B: Biochemistry & Molecular Biology. vol. 190.
- (2013) Gene regulation of Atlantic cod (Gadus morhua) larvae with focus on lipid digestion and phospholipid metabolism. Communications in agricultural and applied biological sciences. vol. 78 (4).
Part of book/report
- (2014) Microbial control of the rearing water of larvae. Production of ballan wrasse (Labrus bergylta). Science and Practice.
- (2001) Microbial maturation of water: Optimization of technology and biological evaluation with scallop (Pecten maximus) larvae. 2001.
- (2001) Microbial maturation of water: Optimization of technology and biological evaluation with scallop (Pecten maximus) larvae. 2001. ISBN 82-14-02159-6. SINTEF Rapport (820004.00).
- (2016) Host-microbe interactions in cod larvae. NBS seminar 2016 . NBS; Åre. 2016-04-06 - 2016-04-07.
- (2016) MOLECULAR MECHANISMS UNDERLYING PHOSPHOLIPID METABOLISM IN STOMACH, PYLORIC CAECA AND HINDGUT OF ATLANTIC SALMON (SALMO SALAR) FRY DURING EARLY DEVELOPMENT FROM FIRST-FEEDING. 3rd INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON INTEGRATIVE SALMONID BIOLOGY (ICISB 2016) . the International Cooperation to Sequence the Atlantic Salmo; PUERTO VARAS. 2016-04-24 - 2016-04-27.
- (2015) Development of a gnotobiotic system for Atlantic cod (Gadus morhua) larvae to study host-microbe interactions. Gut Microbiota Modulation of Host Physiology: The Search for mechanism . Keystone symposia; Keystone, Colorado. 2015-03-01 - 2015-03-06.
- (2014) GENE REGULATION OF ATLANTIC COD (GADUS MORHUA) LARVAE WITH FOCUS ON LIPID DIGESTION AND PHOSPHOLIPID METABOLISM. Aquaculture Europe 2014 ; 2014-10-14 - 2014-10-17.
- (2013) Control of the selective pressure on microbes in rearing tanks through manipulation of the incoming water increases survival of marine fish larvae. Conference Larvi 2013 ; Gent. 2013-09-02 - 2013-09-05.
- (2013) GENE REGULATION OF ATLANTIC COD (GADUS MORHUA) LARVAE WITH FOCUS ON LIPID DIGESTION AND PHOSPHOLIPID METABOLISM. LARVI 2013 6th fish & shellfish larviculture symposium . Ghent University; Ghent. 2013-09-02 - 2013-09-05.
- (2009) Molecular mechanisms behind acclimation to high light conditions for the marine diatom Phaeodactylum tricornutum. Plant Biology 2009 . American Society for Plant Biologists; Honolulu, Hawaii. 2009-07-18 - 2009-07-22.
- (2007) The DIABOL project – mining for nanoscale structures and machinery of the diatom silica shell. Nanomat konferanse ; 2007-03-08 - 2007-03-08.
- (2001) Describing Bacterial Community Succession: A comparison of Plate Count Based Methods and Denaturing Gradient Gel Electrophoresis using Seawater Microcosms. 9th International Symposium on Microbial Ecology . [Mangler data]; Amsterdam, Nederland, 26-31 august 2001.