Maria C Stuifbergen
Background and activities
Since 2011 I have been engaged in the adminstration of HUNT material and research communication at HUNT and ISM.
What I do:
- Administration of and advice on research projects that use HUNT data
- Communication tasks for HUNT
- With questions about the use of HUNT data
- for research communication at HUNT
HUNT Research Centre in Levanger
Phone: +47 48054783.
MSc in Social Psychology, experience in health research and public administration.
PhD in Medical Ethics
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2018) Ethics of dead participants: policy recommendations for biobank research. Journal of Medical Ethics. vol. 44 (10).
- (2011) Filial obligations to elderly parents: a duty to care?. Medicine, Health care and Philosophy. vol. 14 (1).
- (2010) Autonomy in an ascribed relationship: The case of adult children and elderly parents. Journal of Aging Studies. vol. 24 (4).
- (2008) The implications of today's family structures for support giving to older parents. Ageing & Society. vol. 28.
- (2007) Individual differences in the use of the response scale determine valuations of hypothetical health states: an empirical study. BMC Health Services Research. vol. 27 (7).
- (2005) Is attrition bias a problem in neonatal follow-up?. Early Human Development. vol. 81 (11).
- (2001) Measuring health status using the Health Utilities Index: agreement between raters and between modalities of administration. Journal of Clinical Epidemiology. vol. 54 (5).
- (1999) Validity and reliability of a generic health-related quality of life instrument for adolescents, the TACQOL. Quality of Life Research. vol. 8 (7).
- (2011) Filial obligations today. Moral practice, perceptions and ethical theory. 2011. ISBN 978‐90‐5335‐355‐4.