Background and activities
Post doc with focus on interactions between virus, in particular Hepatitt C virus, and the cellular degradation pathway; autophagy
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2017) Hepatitis C virus triggers Golgi fragmentation and autophagy through the immunity-related GTPase M. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America. vol. 114 (17).
- (2014) Effects on Development, Growth Responses and Thyroid-Hormone Systems in Eyed-Eggs and Yolk-Sac Larvae of Atlantic Salmon (Salmo salar) Continuously Exposed to 3,3′,4,4′-Tetrachlorobiphenyl (PCB-77). Journal of Toxicology and Environmental Health. vol. 7 (9-11).
- (2009) Neural aromatase transcript and protein levels in Atlantic salmon (Salmo salar) are modulated by the ubiquitous water pollutant, 4-nonylphenol. General and Comparative Endocrinology. vol. 164 (1).
- (2005) Low copy number DNA template can render polymerase chain reaction error prone in a sequence-dependent manner. Journal of Molecular Diagnostics. vol. 7.
- (2015) Interplay of single´stranded RNA viruses with autophagy: Intracellular mechanisms and functional impact. 2015. ISBN 978-82-326-0808-9.