Background and activities
Centre Coordinator (Senior consultant) at Centre for Digital Life Norway
Key tasks include:
Initiate and follow up the academic activities within the center including communication and coordination with the other work group leaders in DLN.
Responsibility for the administrative supervision of the center including:
- Arrange activities, seminars and conferences organized by DLN.
- Management support to the academic leader of the DLN , the management team and board of DLN.
- Ensuring good financial monitoring.
- Developing and operating the DLN web page.
- Communication to the Research Council.
- Ensuring visibility and promotion of DLN nationally and internationally.
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2017) Cyclodextrin Reduces Cholesterol Crystal-Induced Inflammation by Modulating Complement Activation. Journal of Immunology.
- (2016) NLRP3 inflammasome expression and activation at the maternal-fetal interface in preeclamptic and healthy pregnancies. Placenta. vol. 45.
- (2015) TLR8 senses Staphylococcus aureus RNA in human primary monocytes and macrophages and induces IFN-β production via a TAK1-IKKβ-IRF5 signaling pathway. Journal of Immunology. vol. 195 (3).
- (2015) Reconstituted high-density lipoprotein attenuates cholesterol crystal-induced inflammatory responses by reducing complement activation. Journal of Immunology. vol. 195 (1).
- (2014) Cholesterol crystals induce complement-dependent inflammasome activation and cytokine release. Journal of Immunology. vol. 192 (6).
- (2013) Cholesterol crystals activate the complement system and are phagocytosed in a complement-dependent manner. Molecular Immunology. vol. 56 (3).
- (2013) Cholesterol crystals induce inflammasome activation and cytolcine release in a complement-dependent manner. Molecular Immunology. vol. 56 (3).
- (2012) Complement dependency of cholesterol crystal-induced inflammation - II. Inflammasome activation and regulation mechanisms involving reconstituted high density lipoprotein (HDL) and C-reactive protein (CRP). Immunobiology. vol. 217 (11).
- (2012) The NLRP12 Inflammasome Recognizes Yersinia pestis. Immunity. vol. 37 (1).
- (2010) The Rab11a GTPase Controls Toll-like Receptor 4-Induced Activation of Interferon Regulatory Factor-3 on Phagosomes. Immunity. vol. 33 (4).