Marina Gil López
Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
- (2020) Charting the Metabolic Landscape of the Facultative Methylotroph Bacillus methanolicus. mSystems.
- (2020) Inorganic Phosphate Solubilization by Rhizosphere Bacterium Paenibacillus sonchi: Gene Expression and Physiological Functions. Frontiers in Microbiology.
- (2019) Characterization of D-arabitol as newly discovered carbon source of Bacillus methanolicus. Frontiers in Microbiology. vol. 10.
- (2019) Establishment and application of CRISPR interference to affect sporulation, hydrogen peroxide detoxification, and mannitol catabolism in the methylotrophic thermophile Bacillus methanolicus. Applied Microbiology and Biotechnology.
- (2016) The flexible feedstock concept in Industrial Biotechnology: Metabolic engineering of Escherichia coli, Corynebacterium glutamicum, Pseudomonas, Bacillus and yeast strains for access to alternative carbon sources. Journal of Biotechnology.