Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2018) Improved phosphometabolome profiling applying isotope dilution strategy and capillary ion chromatography-tandem mass spectrometry. Journal of chromatography. B. vol. 1083.
- (2014) Production and glucosylation of C50 and C40 carotenoids by metabolically engineered Corynebacterium glutamuicum. Applied Microbiology and Biotechnology. vol. 98 (3).
- (2013) Large scale MALDI-TOF MS based taxa identification to identify novel pigment producers in a marine bacterial culture collection. Antonie van Leeuwenhoek. International Journal of General and Molecular Microbiology. vol. 103 (3).
- (2011) Continuous Control of the Flow in Biochemical Pathways through 5 ' Untranslated Region Sequence Modifications in mRNA Expressed from the Broad-Host-Range Promoter Pm. Applied and Environmental Microbiology. vol. 77 (8).
- (2010) Biosynthetic Pathway for g-Cyclic Sarcinaxanthin in Micrococcus luteus: Heterologous Expression and Evidence for Diverse and Multiple Catalytic Functions of C50 Carotenoid Cyclases. Journal of Bacteriology. vol. 192 (21).
- (2010) Isolation and Characterization of Marine Pigmented Bacteria from Norwegian Coastal Waters and Screening for Carotenoids with UVA-Blue Light Absorbing Properties. Journal of Microbiology. vol. 48 (1).
- (2005) Competition and coexistence of aerobic ammoniumand nitrite-oxidizing bacteria at low oxygen concentrations. Applied Microbiology and Biotechnology. vol. 68.
Part of book/report
- (2013) Pigmented Marine Heterotrophic Bacteria: Occurrence, Diversity, and Characterization of Pigmentation. Marine Biomaterials: Characterization, Isolation and Applications.
- (2013) Characterization and exploitation of a marine microbial culture collection - a special focus on carotenoid producing heterotrophic bacteria. 2013. ISBN 978-82-471-4379-7.