Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2017) Reproductive allocation in pulsed-resource environments: a comparative study in two populations of wild boar. Oecologia. vol. 183.
- (2017) Interactions between demography and environmental effects are important determinants of population dynamics. Science Advances. vol. 3 (2).
- (2016) Reproductive costs in terrestrial male vertebrates: insights from bird studies. Proceedings of the Royal Society of London. Biological Sciences. vol. 283.
- (2016) Linking demographic responses and life history tactics from longitudinal data in mammals. Oikos. vol. 125 (3).
- (2016) Density dependence in an age-structured population of great tits: identifying the critical age classes. Ecology. vol. 97 (9).
- (2016) On the evolutionary consequences of increasing litter size with multiple paternity in wild boar (Sus scrofa scrofa). Evolution. vol. 70 (6).
- (2016) Spatial variation in senescence rates in a bird metapopulation. Oecologia. vol. 181 (3).
- (2015) Early-late life trade-offs and the evolution of ageing in the wild. Proceedings of the Royal Society of London. Biological Sciences. vol. 282 (20150209).
- (2014) Do age-specific survival patterns of wild boar fit current evolutionary theories of senescence?. Evolution. vol. 68 (12).
- (2014) Influence of life-history tactics on transient dynamics: A comparative analysis across mammalian populations. American Naturalist. vol. 184 (5).
- (2014) Methods for studying cause-specific senescence in the wild. Methods in Ecology and Evolution. vol. 5.