Background and activities
Topic: Quantifying impacts of hydropower production on ecosystems within the framework of LCA
Area of work
- Impacts on Biodiversity
Skills and experience
- Environmental science
- Wildlife, Vegetation and Biodiversity
- Master of Science,Environmental Sciences, Albert-Ludwigs-University Freiburg
- Bachelor of Science, Environmental Nature Sciences, Albert-Ludwigs-University Freiburg
- Mountain biking
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Displaying a selection of activities. See all publications in the database
- (2018) Modeling Net Land Occupation of Hydropower Reservoirs in Norway for Use in Life Cycle Assessment. Environmental Science and Technology. vol. 52 (4).
- (2017) Life Cycle Assessment of water consumption impacts from hydropower reservoirs on aquatic biodiversity in Norway. HydroEco 2017 Conference ; Birmingham. 2017-06-18 - 2017-06-23.
- (2017) Characterization Factors for hydropower production impacts on terrestrial and aquatic biodiversity in Life Cycle Assessment. ISIE-ISSST 2017 Conference ; Chicago. 2017-06-25 - 2017-06-29.
- (2016) Terrestrial biodiversity loss in Norway due to hydropower production: A Life Cycle Assessment approach. Sfécologie 2016-International Conference of Ecological Sciences ; Marseille. 2016-10-24 - 2016-10-28.