Background and activities
Topic: Multimedia water fate modelling in LCA
Area of work
- Impacts on Biodiversity
Skills and experience
- Environmental science
- Wildlife, Vegetation and Biodiversity
- PhD, Industrial Ecology, NTNU, Trondheim
- Master of Science, Environmental Sciences, Albert-Ludwigs-University Freiburg
- Bachelor of Science, Environmental Nature Sciences, Albert-Ludwigs-University Freiburg
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Displaying a selection of activities. See all publications in the database
- (2019) Quantifying net water consumption of Norwegian hydropower reservoirs and related aquatic biodiversity impacts in Life Cycle Assessment. Environmental impact assessment review. vol. 76.
- (2018) Modeling net land occupation of hydropower reservoirs in Norway for use in life cycle assessment. Environmental Science and Technology. vol. 52 (4).
- (2019) Quantifying biodiversity impacts of hydropower electricity production within the framework of Life Cycle Assessment. Norges teknisk-naturvitenskapelige universitet. 2019. ISBN 978-82-326-3921-2.
- (2018) Land under water: Estimating hydropower’s land use impacts. https://geminiresearchnews.com/2018/03/land-water-estimating [Internett]. 2018-03-15.
- (2018) Impacts of flow alteration on aquatic biodiversity in Life Cycle Assessment: the case of Norwegian hydropower. Gordon Research Conference on Industrial Ecology (GRC) ; Les Diablerets. 2018-05-20 - 2018-05-25.
- (2018) Impacts of flow alteration on aquatic biodiversity in Life Cycle Assessment: the case of Norwegian hydropower. Gordon Research Seminar on Industrial Ecology (GRS) ; Les Diablerets. 2018-05-19 - 2018-05-20.
- (2018) Towards Sustainable Renewables - A potential biodiversity trade-off ?. Energiforskningskonferansen 2018 ; Oslo. 2018-05-30 - 2018-05-30.
- (2017) Life Cycle Assessment of water consumption impacts from hydropower reservoirs on aquatic biodiversity in Norway. HydroEco 2017 Conference ; Birmingham. 2017-06-18 - 2017-06-23.
- (2017) Characterization Factors for hydropower production impacts on terrestrial and aquatic biodiversity in Life Cycle Assessment. ISIE-ISSST 2017 Conference ; Chicago. 2017-06-25 - 2017-06-29.
- (2016) Terrestrial biodiversity loss in Norway due to hydropower production: A Life Cycle Assessment approach. Sfécologie 2016-International Conference of Ecological Sciences ; Marseille. 2016-10-24 - 2016-10-28.