Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2018) Validation of a zonal model to capture the detailed indoor thermal environment of a room heated by a stove. Springer Proceedings in Energy.
- (2018) Exhaust air heat pump connection schemes and balanced heat recovery ventilation effect on district heat energy use and return temperature. Applied Thermal Engineering. vol. 128.
- (2017) Influence of time constants on low energy buildings’ heating control. Energy Procedia. vol. 132.
- (2017) Window model and 5 year price data sensitivity to cost-effective facade solutions for office buildings in Estonia. Energy. vol. 135.
Part of book/report
- (2017) Investigations of Different Control Strategies for Heat Pump Systems in a Residential nZEB in the Nordic Climate. Proceedings of 12th IEA Heat Pump Conference.
- (2017) Energy Efficiency of Hydronic Space-heating Distribution Systems in Super-Insulated Residential Buildings. Proceedings of the Building Simulation conference 2017.
- (2017) Evaluation of Simplified Space-Heating Hydronic Distribution for Norwegian Passive Houses. SINTEF akademisk forlag. 2017. ISBN 978-82-536-1558-5. ZEB Project report (39).