Background and activities
Teaching and administrativ roles
- Coordinator role for NTNU Cyborg
- Leader for the development of one of NTNU Cyborgs robots
- EiT village leader for TTK4850 - Kyborglandsbyen (2018 and 2019)
Supervisor for EiT, prosject og masters projects
- Cyborg behaviour
- Cyborg navigation
- Cyborg GUI
- Robot vision
- Cyborg GUI module launch
- Reimplementing the navigation stack on the NTNU Cyborg
- Exploring visualization and behaviour
- The Cyborg v3.0 (Python, Linux, ROS)
- Robot bodypaint and rack
- Webpage and MEA database (JS, Java, MySQL)
- SINRi; MEA interface (Python)
- CREPE: MEA interface (Python)
- Online and offline MEA interfaces (Go and Rust)
- Robot vision (Python, YOLO3)
- LED head
- LED box and body design
- Control System and Object Detection System for the NTNU Cyborg
- The NTNU Cyborg v2.0: The Presentable Cyborg (Python, Linux, ROS)
- Controller Module for the NTNU Cyborg
- Preprocessing MEA2
- PCA on a time series of MEA recordings of Dopaminergic neurons
- Network Dynamics, Exploratory PCA and Transfer Entropy on MEA data
- Robot hardware infrastructure
- Coordinator design and hardware gate keepers
- Selfie arm
- Facial recognition
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2022) Model-free Control of Partially Observable Underactuated Systems by pairing Reinforcement Learning with Delay Embeddings. Modeling, Identification and Control. vol. 43 (1).
- (2021) Model-Free All-Source-All-Destination Learning as a Model for Biological Reactive Control. Modeling, Identification and Control. vol. 42 (4).
- (2019) Viewing Rate-Based Neurons as Biophysical Conductance Outputting Models. Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS). vol. 11493 LNCS.
Part of book/report
- (2017) Towards Making a Cyborg: A Closed-Loop Reservoir-Neuro System. Proceedings of the European Conference on Artificial Life 2017.
- (2016) NTNU Cyborg: A Study into embodying Neuronal Cultures through Robotic Systems. 2016.