Mathias Michael Klaui
Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2019) Interfacial Dzyaloshinskii-Moriya interaction and chiral magnetic textures in a ferrimagnetic insulator. Physical review B (PRB). vol. 100 (10).
- (2019) Spin structure and spin Hall magnetoresistance of epitaxial thin films of the insulating non-collinear antiferromagnet SmFeO3. Journal of Physics: Condensed Matter. vol. 31 (44).
- (2019) Anisotropies and magnetic phase transitions in insulating antiferromagnets determined by a Spin-Hall magnetoresistance probe. Communications Physics. vol. 2 (1).
- (2019) Propagation Length of Antiferromagnetic Magnons Governed by Domain Configurations. Nano letters (Print). vol. 20 (1).
- (2018) Tunable long-distance spin transport in a crystalline antiferromagnetic iron oxide. Nature. vol. 561 (7722).
- (2017) Exploiting Coherence in Nonlinear Spin-Superfluid Transport. Physical Review Letters. vol. 119 (18).