Background and activities
Being educated as a Medical Engineer, it is my ambition to conduct research on the cutting edge of medical physics and clinical practice. My main research interests include image reconstruction, processing, and analysis for quantitative nuclear imaging (PET/MRI, PET/CT, SPECT/CT) and MRI.
For a full list of publications see this pubmed link.
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2017) Combined 18F-Fluciclovine PET/MRI shows potential for detection and characterization of high-risk prostate cancer. Journal of Nuclear Medicine.
- (2017) An inflammatory role for TLR3 in decidua and placenta of normal and preeclamptic pregnancies. Placenta. vol. 57.
- (2017) Geometric Distortion Correction in Prostate Diffusion-weighted MRI and Its Effect on Quantitative Apparent Diffusion Coefficient Analysis. Magnetic Resonance in Medicine.
- (2017) An inflammatory role for NOD1 in decidua and placenta of normal and preeclamptic pregnancies. Placenta. vol. 57.
- (2016) A PET/MRI study towards finding the optimal [18F]Fluciclovine PET protocol for detection and characterisation of primary prostate cancer. European Journal of Nuclear Medicine and Molecular Imaging.
- (2016) T2-weighted MRI-derived textural features reflect prostate cancer aggressiveness: preliminary results. European Radiology.