Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2021) Material Characterization Approach for Modelling High-Strength Concrete after Cooling from Elevated Temperatures. Journal of materials in civil engineering. vol. 33 (5).
- (2021) Experimental investigation on the structural response of RC slabs subjected to combined fire and blast. Structures. vol. 31.
- (2021) Durability-based design: the European perspective. Sustainable and Resilient Infrastructure.
- (2021) Load effects in reinforced concrete beam bridges affected by alkali–silica reaction—Constitutive modelling including expansion, cracking, creep and crushing. Engineering structures. vol. 245.
- (2021) A multi-surface interface model for sequentially linear methods to analyse masonry structures. Engineering structures. vol. 238.
- (2021) Optimization-based three-dimensional strut-and-tie model generation for reinforced concrete. Computer-Aided Civil and Infrastructure Engineering. vol. 36 (5).
- (2020) Experimental investigation of ASR-affected concrete – The influence of uniaxial loading on the evolution of mechanical properties, expansion and damage indices. Construction and Building Materials. vol. 245.
- (2020) Inspection and assessment of corrosion in pretensioned concrete bridge girders exposed to coastal climate. Infrastructures. vol. 5 (9).
- (2020) Non-proportional loading in sequentially linear solution procedures for quasi-brittle fracture: A comparison and perspective on the mechanism of stress redistribution. Engineering Fracture Mechanics. vol. 230:106960.
- (2020) Two solution strategies to improve the computational performance of sequentially linear analysis for quasi‐brittle structures. International Journal for Numerical Methods in Engineering. vol. 121 (10).
- (2020) A numerical investigation of the cracking behaviour of reinforced-concrete tie elements. Magazine of Concrete Research. vol. 72 (3).
- (2020) Analytical Calculation Model for Predicting Cracking Behavior of Reinforced Concrete Ties. Journal of Structural Engineering. vol. 146 (2).
- (2020) A critical evaluation of topology optimization results for strut‐and‐tie modeling of reinforced concrete. Computer-Aided Civil and Infrastructure Engineering. vol. 35 (8).
- (2020) Automated optimization-based generation and quantitative evaluation of Strut-and-Tie models. Computers & structures. vol. 238.
- (2019) A two-stage numerical analysis approach for the assessment of the settlement response of the pre-damaged historic Hoca Pasha Mosque. International Journal of Architectural Heritage. vol. 13 (5).
- (2019) Literature review of modelling approaches for ASR in concrete: a new perspective. European Journal of Environmental and Civil Engineering (EJECE). vol. 23 (11).
- (2019) Durability of pretensioned concrete girders in coastal climate bridges: Basis for better maintenance and future design. Structural Concrete. vol. 20 (6).
- (2019) Non-proportional loading in sequentially linear analysis for 3D stress states. International Journal for Numerical Methods in Engineering. vol. 119 (6).
- (2019) Topography studies of concrete abraded with ice. Wear. vol. 430-431.
- (2019) Modified cracked membrane model for consistent crack width predictions of reinforced concrete structures subjected to in-plane loading. Engineering structures. vol. 196.