Background and activities
- TKT4222 - Concrete Structures 3
- KT6005 - FEM Analysis and Design of Post-tensioned concrete bridges
- TKT4235 - Concrete Technology 2
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2022) Lattice modeling and testing of aerated autoclaved concrete infilled frames. Engineering structures. vol. 251.
- (2022) Revisiting concrete frost salt scaling: On the role of the frozen salt solution micro-structure. Cement and Concrete Research. vol. 157.
- (2022) Quantification of the resistance modeling uncertainty of 19 alternative 2D nonlinear finite element approaches benchmarked against 101 experiments on reinforced concrete beams. Structural Concrete.
- (2022) Toward identifying the ASR-induced stresses from displacement measurements and crack observations—Demonstration on a beam bridge in Norway. Engineering structures. vol. 263.
- (2022) A closed-form shear resistance model for regions of prestressed beams without flexural cracks. Structural Concrete. vol. 23 (3).
- (2022) An evaluation of the ice melting during concrete-ice abrasion experiment. Case Studies in Thermal Engineering. vol. 35.
- (2022) Developing a new acoustic emission source classification criterion for concrete structures based on signal parameters. Construction and Building Materials. vol. 318.
- (2022) Probability density field of acoustic emission events: Damage identification in concrete structures. Construction and Building Materials. vol. 327.
- (2021) Material Characterization Approach for Modelling High-Strength Concrete after Cooling from Elevated Temperatures. Journal of materials in civil engineering. vol. 33 (5).
- (2021) Experimental investigation on the structural response of RC slabs subjected to combined fire and blast. Structures. vol. 31.
- (2021) Treatment of modelling uncertainty of NLFEA in fib Model Code 2020. Structural Concrete. vol. 22 (6).
- (2021) Durability-based design: the European perspective. Sustainable and Resilient Infrastructure.
- (2021) Load effects in reinforced concrete beam bridges affected by alkali–silica reaction—Constitutive modelling including expansion, cracking, creep and crushing. Engineering structures. vol. 245.
- (2021) A multi-surface interface model for sequentially linear methods to analyse masonry structures. Engineering structures. vol. 238.
- (2021) Optimization-based three-dimensional strut-and-tie model generation for reinforced concrete. Computer-Aided Civil and Infrastructure Engineering. vol. 36 (5).
- (2020) Experimental investigation of ASR-affected concrete – The influence of uniaxial loading on the evolution of mechanical properties, expansion and damage indices. Construction and Building Materials. vol. 245.
- (2020) Inspection and assessment of corrosion in pretensioned concrete bridge girders exposed to coastal climate. Infrastructures. vol. 5 (9).
- (2020) Non-proportional loading in sequentially linear solution procedures for quasi-brittle fracture: A comparison and perspective on the mechanism of stress redistribution. Engineering Fracture Mechanics. vol. 230:106960.
- (2020) Two solution strategies to improve the computational performance of sequentially linear analysis for quasi‐brittle structures. International Journal for Numerical Methods in Engineering. vol. 121 (10).
- (2020) A numerical investigation of the cracking behaviour of reinforced-concrete tie elements. Magazine of Concrete Research. vol. 72 (3).