Background and activities
Double degree LL.B./B.Sc. (Chem) from The University of Melbourne, Australia (2009), Master of Chemistry from the University of Oslo (2011), researcher at Synthetica AS, Oslo (2011-2012), PhD student (synthetic organic chemistry) at NTNU, Trondheim (2012-2016).
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2017) Dual-gold(I)-generated trifluoromethylation of terminal alkynes With Togni’s reagent. Journal of fluorine chemistry. vol. 197.
- (2016) Gold(I)-catalysed tandem cyclization of propargyl acetals and alkynes. Tetrahedron. vol. 72 (8).
- (2014) Gold(I)-catalysed tandem cyclization of propargyl acetals and vinyl esters. European Journal of Organic Chemistry. vol. 2014 (8).
- (2013) Synthetic Strategies to 9-Substituted 8-Oxoadenines. Synthetic Communications. vol. 43 (11).
- (2011) NMR and X-ray structural studies on 3-benzyl-8-bromoadenine. Journal of Heterocyclic Chemistry. vol. 48.
- (2011) Synthesis of 9-substituted-8-oxoadenines as potential inhibitors of DNA repair enzymes in cancer therapy. 2011.