Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2020) Image Quality Measured From Ultra-Low Dose Chest Computed Tomography Examination Protocols Using 6 Different Iterative Reconstructions From 4 Vendors, a Phantom Study. Journal of computer assisted tomography. vol. 44 (1).
- (2019) Ultra-low dose chest computed tomography: Effect of iterative reconstruction levels on image quality. European Journal of Radiology. vol. 114.
- (2017) Primary Porcine Brain Endothelial Cells as In Vitro Model to Study Effects of Ultrasound and Microbubbles on Blood-Brain Barrier Function. IEEE Transactions on Ultrasonics, Ferroelectrics and Frequency Control. vol. 64 (1).
- (2016) Simulation of ultrasound radiation force: for transport of drugs and nanoparticles in tumors. The 8th National PhD Conference in Medical Imaging.
- (2014) Contact-mediated intracellular delivery of hydrophobic drugs from polymeric nanoparticles. Cancer Nanotechnology. vol. 5 (1).
- (2013) Mechanisms of the Ultrasound-Mediated Intracellular Delivery of Liposomes and Dextrans. IEEE Transactions on Ultrasonics, Ferroelectrics and Frequency Control. vol. 60 (1).
- (2013) ULTRASOUND IMPROVES THE UPTAKE AND DISTRIBUTION OF LIPOSOMAL DOXORUBICIN IN PROSTATE CANCER XENOGRAFTS. Ultrasound in Medicine and Biology. vol. 39 (7).
- (2012) EFFECT OF ULTRASOUND PARAMETERS ON THE RELEASE OF LIPOSOMAL CALCEIN. Ultrasound in Medicine and Biology. vol. 38 (3).
- (2012) Multifunctional Nanoparticles for Drug Delivery and Imaging: Effect of Ultrasound on Cellular Uptake and Tumor Tissue Distribution. IEEE International Ultrasonics Symposium Proceedings.
- (2012) Ultrasound Mediated Delivery of Liposomal Doxorubicin in Prostate Tumor Tissue. IEEE International Ultrasonics Symposium Proceedings.
- (2012) Ultrasonic Drug Release: Impact on Liposomal Doxorubicin in Collagen Gels. IEEE International Ultrasonics Symposium Proceedings.
- (2010) Ultrasound Stimulated Release of Liposomal Calcein. IEEE International Ultrasonics Symposium Proceedings.